Unemployed Black College Graduate pretends to be white and gets a ton of job offers

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now you see why Malcolm X and other brave brothers were against this phony integration. We used to own and run our own banks, insurance companies, law firms, be our own doctors and pharmacists, ect.....be real economic powers in this country and hold great control over our destiny economically....i.e. The Montgomery Bus Boycott. Meanwhile, we sold our soul to the devil, rushing on the first thing smoking to the suburbs, ironically on highways that were built through our communities by the whites, destroying them for good. Black businesses and communities gone forever, while we rush to spend our money with people who don't like us......its not only whites....talking about the Asians and Indians too. Quite sad.

There's a reason why brothers like Martin Luther King are prominent in the Western canon while Malcolm X and Marcus Garvey are ignored and damn near looked down at in America.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Now you see why Malcolm X and other brave brothers were against this phony integration. We used to own and run our own banks, insurance companies, law firms, be our own doctors and pharmacists, ect.....be real economic powers in this country and hold great control over our destiny economically....i.e. The Montgomery Bus Boycott. Meanwhile, we sold our soul to the devil, rushing on the first thing smoking to the suburbs, ironically on highways that were built through our communities by the whites, destroying them for good. Black businesses and communities gone forever, while we rush to spend our money with people who don't like us......its not only whites....talking about the Asians and Indians too. Quite sad.
You cant say this when its well known X changed his views prior to death.

The issue isnt all "their" fault. Look at the numbers of blacks in college, the number of entrepreneurs, scientist etc...
Brothas arent trying.

I remember when I lived on the South side of Chicago...during rush hour on the train you saw nothing but black women coming home from work...very few black men. Thats not white peoples fault.

VAGATOR

Pro
Daps
There's a reason why brothers like Martin Luther King are prominent in the Western canon while Malcolm X and Marcus Garvey are ignored and damn near looked down at in America.

Intentional miseducation....While I was at a high respected graduate school completing my studies, I was in a race and law class. We got to speaking about black men and fathers, and I got to talking about my father's experience going to majority white university in the late 60s. This white girl in our discussion group, very liberal, she told us earlier she dates a Mexican against her father's wishes, was telling me how lucky I was to have a college educated father. I hit her with the :rudy: Don't believe this baby momma characterization of Black families you see in the media, until recently, the Black family was intact, to a greater extent than white families. Then I hit her with the.......you aren't going to believe this, but Black people were not completely shiftless and helpless until you white people decided to help us...one of my grandfathers was a pharmacist and both my grandmothers were college educated, one a nurse....:pacspit: If very educated people are this misinformed....think about how dumb the general public is to it.

VAGATOR

Pro
Daps
You cant say this when its well known X changed his views prior to death.

The issue isnt all "their" fault. Look at the numbers of blacks in college, the number of entrepreneurs, scientist etc...
Brothas arent trying.

I remember when I lived on the South side of Chicago...during rush hour on the train you saw nothing but black women coming home from work...very few black men. Thats not white peoples fault.

He changed his views on Islam in relation to what he was taught by the NOI and hating white people and calling them the devil and such. He did not change his views about black empowerment, self-improvement, and calling out America's treatment of Blacks in front of the UN and a world wide audience. That was why he was promptly assassinated.

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He changed his views on Islam in relation to what he was taught by the NOI and hating white people and calling them the devil and such. He did not change his views about black empowerment, self-improvement, and calling out America's treatment of Blacks in front of the UN and a world wide audience. That was why he was promptly assassinated.

Exactly what I was about to post, keep dropping that heat breh :whew:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Saying integration is a bad thing IMO is on par w/ that white devil talk.
Its common sense that black folks w/ money dont want to be confined to one area in each city.
Plus, this isnt the 60s...black people have gotten to used to talking about the issues and not doing anything.
At the end of the day its about $$$...there is really no such thing as "black issues", there are just urban poor people issues.
The same issues we deem as "black", poor Irish, Italian, and Jewish folks dealt w/ in the first part of the last century.

Daps
I take pride in patronizing black business. The only time I really cant do that is for major shyt like groceries stores and things like that. Imagine if everyone took a vow that everytime they went shopping, they go to a black store...at least once a week.

We should make a coli thread where we make a collection of black owned business (online) that sell things that we typically buy...that way when we look to buy some things we can buy from a black owned company.

We should also do a rating system for the companies also.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
mj-laughing.gif

How long we been sayin' this shyt for.......and few people EVER did shyt about it?

Asian and Indian cats lookin' at us like :heh: :umad:
u ain't lying

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Funny story, my two year old son is one of two black kids at his montisorri school amongst a sea of Korean kids and a few whites. He has two best friends in his class who are white who he constantly talks about when he gets home. One of their mother's were trying to set up a play for my son and her son through my wife via email. So when the kids put on some Winter play at the school for the parents to watch the kids perform, I guess that's where that kid's white mom didn't realize my son whose named "Bryce" was a black kid....because when she saw my wife she seemed soooo disappointed and distant. Little to say there was no scheduled play date...but the silver lining is that my son's name will at least fool these clown ass bigots enough to get him in the door. :heh:

:ohlawd:

VAGATOR

Pro
Daps
Exactly what I was about to post, keep dropping that heat breh :whew:

History/Government was always my thing in school........however, I remember when I first read the Autobiography of Malcolm X for the first time in 10th grade....it was just laying around the house. Changed my life forever.

VAGATOR

Pro
Daps
Posted by NYC Rebel
Funny story, my two year old son is one of two black kids at his montisorri school amongst a sea of Korean kids and a few whites. He has two best friends in his class who are white who he constantly talks about when he gets home. One of their mother's were trying to set up a play for my son and her son through my wife via email. So when the kids put on some Winter play at the school for the parents to watch the kids perform, I guess that's where that kid's white mom didn't realize my son whose named "Bryce" was a black kid....because when she saw my wife she seemed soooo disappointed and distant. Little to say there was no scheduled play date...but the silver lining is that my son's name will at least fool these clown ass bigots enough to get him in the door.

That undercover racism fuks with your head....that's why Malcolm said he would always want to deal with a wolf(southerner) versus a fox(northerner).

VAGATOR

Pro
Daps
Saying integration is a bad thing IMO is on par w/ that white devil talk.
Its common sense that black folks w/ money dont want to be confined to one area in each city.
Plus, this isnt the 60s...black people have gotten to used to talking about the issues and not doing anything.
At the end of the day its about $$$...there is really no such thing as "black issues", there are just urban poor people issues.
The same issues we deem as "black", poor Irish, Italian, and Jewish folks dealt w/ in the first part of the last century.

Disagree....if integration's true intention was a colorblind society...I would agree with you. But we all know it was a lie. It was used to kill black communities....sucking all the money, intelligence, and political skill out.

I agree with you its always about the money.....our community seems to loose sight of that.

Other ethnic groups had the same issues...I agree....they called Irish dogs and white ******s back in the day......but they had one thing going for them....non-black skin.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
It's sad people are using the "Don't give your kids BLACK names" excuse. So in order for us to succeed we need to do everything as "White" as possible? This is the problem with racism. It has changed, the replaced nooses and white sheets with suits and ties. Racism has shifted now to the workplace. Why is Black Unemployment higher than every other race including Latinos/Spanish? And don't give me, "Blacks don't wanna work the low paying jobs". Blacks have been working low-paying/for free since the damn country began. It truely is systematic cause a lot Black Males have legal issues and no high school or college education. If you don't have a Diploma or GED in this economy your f*cked period. Now a lot of jobs are even requiring an Associates Degree which isn't that hard to get with Night Classes.

The Entertainment industry is the same. Whites getting all the Big Roles in movies, all the Label owners are not Black in music. Blacks know cause we live it but we always have to hear someone else telling us "Racism is over, It's not that bad". But you can't let that stop you. To many of us died for us to be in the position we are in today to really try and grab the so called "American Dream". I feel Bad for Yolanda but atleast she's not a Black Girl lost. What's crazy is in this economy it seems Experience doesn't even get in the door like it use to. She had 10 years insurance experience yet nobody would still hire her.

This is why I was done with Corporate America after my 20's. I was always the only Black Person in the office, it was pathetic the lack of diversity in New York which is sad cause New York is one of the most diverse cities in the world but when it comes to Corporate New York, it's Most White with everything else sprinkled in. I started working for myself and building up my paper. Find your talent and go for it Black America. Don't be stuck in these jobs where you will be working really just to survive. You have to think Bigger. And No you don't have to be a Basketball Player, Rapper or comedian to get ahead. It's just crazy how Racism has changed. Sure it was really back 50 years ago but now they are using business to keep us down. Keep fighting brothers and sisters. They broke our mental with Slavery but we pushed through, then they tried to terrorize our freedom but we still pushed through, then they killed Martin, Malcom and plenty of other civil rights leaders, again we pushed through. We now have a Black Man in the White House but during his time Black Unemployment is through the roof as a way to Punish Black America. White America will always show they are above us, it's an inferiority complex they have cause they know we are born from Kings and Queens. Keep fighting.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
job offers without physical in person interviews :what:?

I guess Ill watch the video before I talk

edit: Not surprised smh. I am done clicking that I am a diversity person. @Born2BKing had a thread about this too.

I got mad skills so that happened to me just recently but with that said, this life ain't for me. I am business minded entrepreneur who didn't move to this city just for work. I wanted to be special. I would have stayed in GA if I wanted cookie and cream.

Last edited by a moderator:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Intentional miseducation....While I was at a high respected graduate school completing my studies, I was in a race and law class. We got to speaking about black men and fathers, and I got to talking about my father's experience going to majority white university in the late 60s. This white girl in our discussion group, very liberal, she told us earlier she dates a Mexican against her father's wishes, was telling me how lucky I was to have a college educated father. I hit her with the :rudy: Don't believe this baby momma characterization of Black families you see in the media, until recently, the Black family was intact, to a greater extent than white families. Then I hit her with the.......you aren't going to believe this, but Black people were not completely shiftless and helpless until you white people decided to help us...one of my grandfathers was a pharmacist and both my grandmothers were college educated, one a nurse....:pacspit: If very educated people are this misinformed....think about how dumb the general public is to it.

No white person is very educated on Blacks except the people trying to destroy us, that is their #1 goal.

Us as Blacks have to realize White people in this country are all Satan until proven at extremely levels otherwise. Grew up around numerous whites, a lot of them were my best friends. When I say that they are the #1 enemy, they just are. No matter how cool, what they listen to, or what, once they get some power, most of them b*tches ain't sh*t. Few are worth a sh*t but most are worthless. What's education to you? Book smarts? Regurgitating info at high levels? What is it to you? When you say things like what you said, you buying into the worldly masses on their BS. Remember that.