Uncut Gems | Discussion Thread

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
What a great fukking movie :wow:

Sandler bodied that role and damn- dude was such a degenerate gambler- it was never enough for him :wow:

if he hadn’t been shot, he probably would’ve jumped to his next scam

And damn Julia Fox and that ass :takedat:

One of the best movies I’ve watched recently, KG did his thing :obama:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
And the last 30 minutes or so were so damn tense even though I knew how the game was going to end :wow:

the cinematography, score and just overall chaos with everyone screaming all over was really well done

wish I had watched in theaters
I caught this in theater. The whole theater jumps at the end and there is silence and you see them empty the place out. Like you see it coming but you don’t

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
I caught this in theater. The whole theater jumps at the end and there is silence and you see them empty the place out. Like you see it coming but you don’t

damn :wow: you lucked out

movie experiences are so underrated. Like watching endgame in theaters was GOAT

I literally went what the fukk when he got shot even though you could tell it wasn’t going to end well

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
damn :wow: you lucked out

movie experiences are so underrated. Like watching endgame in theaters was GOAT

I literally went what the fukk when he got shot even though you could tell it wasn’t going to end well

last move I seen in theaters :francis:

You’re right, it’s clear how it was going to end but they got him at the high point. It’s surprising cause you are experiencing that winning high with him.

Plus that goon’s violence was escalating the whole film. Which in hindsight was the best unspoken part of the film.

This film is a classic, I legit think the reason it didn’t get burn is Sandler is basically playing a whole lot of negative Jewish stereotypes and the powers that be in Hollywood won’t support that. Not for their own group, like they do for others.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I read the end and it still surprised me. Moreso cause the actual boss started believing.. He was actually rooting for the guy at the end and never wanted him dead. He even fights with the killer soon as he does it. You want it to be different. The good guy won right? Nope.. Blam.. Over.. Can't take it back. Just like real life

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I read the end and it still surprised me. Moreso cause the actual boss started believing.. He was actually rooting for the guy at the end and never wanted him dead. He even fights with the killer soon as he does it. You want it to be different. The good guy won right? Nope.. Blam.. Over.. Can't take it back. Just like real life
This