Uncut Gems | Discussion Thread

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Movie gave me anxiety

@Max. what's wrong with me? I thought it was a great movie but it didn't give me any anxiety. A lot of people said it gave them anxiety when watching it. Why didn't it do the same for me?

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
damn :wow: you lucked out

movie experiences are so underrated. Like watching endgame in theaters was GOAT
I have trouble believing that anything will top endgame in theaters. The unified audience reactions were incredible. You're just not going to have a movie with that many people having invested that much in a shared experience leading into the movie again.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
I have trouble believing that anything will top endgame in theaters. The unified audience reactions were incredible. You're just not going to have a movie with that many people having invested that much in a shared experience leading into the movie again.

Agreed, I don’t think anything will top it, it was the culmination of like a 10yr story (I think) and so many movies built up to it

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
This is a damn good film. I enjoyed Sandler’s performance, but it’s nowhere near Oscar award winning imo. Don’t remember the nominees, or who won, but maybe he shoulda got nominated at best.

It was kinda hard to root for dude since he was making so many fukked moves, but he wasn’t a completely bad guy. That ending actually caught me off guard. If only his dumbass fam didn’t try to play gangster. :hhh:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a damn good film. I enjoyed Sandler’s performance, but it’s nowhere near Oscar award winning imo. Don’t remember the nominees, or who won, but maybe he shoulda got nominated at best.

It was kinda hard to root for dude since he was making so many fukked moves, but he wasn’t a completely bad guy. That ending actually caught me off guard. If only his dumbass fam didn’t try to play gangster. :hhh:

Safdie Brother's movies seem to be centered around world class degenerate low-lifes :mjgrin: