Uncut Gems | Discussion Thread

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
Why would you feel bad for him? You lend a degenerate money and that's what you get.

And yeah the score was fukking strange especially in the beginning. It was more annoying than anything but I suppose it set the tone for the shyt show that you are about to see.

I’m guessing he only lent the money out because of the family ties they share. They were brothers in law, no? That’s the reason Arno didn’t have him seriously hurt. Phil’s pride couldn’t take it though.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I’m guessing he only lent the money out because of the family ties they share. They were brothers in law, no? That’s the reason Arno didn’t have him seriously hurt. Phil’s pride couldn’t take it though.
Howard is a professional con man and degenerate gambler. Arno I'm sure knew that before he lent him the loot. And if he didn't then that's on him. Also his fault for employing goons who dgaf.

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
Howard is a professional con man and degenerate gambler. Arno I'm sure knew that before he lent him the loot. And if he didn't then that's on him. Also his fault for employing goons who dgaf.

You’re the worst type of person to have a conversation with :russ:

it’s a fukking movie. All I’m doing is explaining possible character motivations/reasons why shyt went down

“whole movie coulda been solved with xyz”

no shyt, that’s why it’s a movie

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

it’s a fukking movie. All I’m doing is explaining possible character motivations/reasons why shyt went down

:mjlol:Damn homie calm down. I'm just laying out what I saw and why I didn't feel bad for Arno. What's wrong with that? Can you not handle a retort? :dahell:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

talk to these nikkas man

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
*high thoughts*

I’m so confused at this movie. Why does KG want this opal so bad? Why is Adam Sandler just wildin out so much? Been biting nikkas, getting snuffed, trying to snuff the Weeknd. Whole shyt got me like :dwillhuh:
why does this young chick like him?

soundtrack is weird too

:laff::laff::laff:

This post is grade A fukkery.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Was re-watching some last nite and Howard was extremely disrespectful, his first bet on Garnett was a slap in the face and he tries to lie about it and he probably did take his kids to see Justin Timberlake and he probably got his pool resurfaced to. lol And you see how disrespectful he was to Arno at Passover. I think it is completely believable he had no intention of paying no matter what. Howard had 0 respect for Arno.

can someone explain how much he owed Arno? I’m tryna figure out why he didn’t pay him back the numerous times he could’ve. Especially when Garnett gave him the $165k and they were on the way. I get dude was addicted but he was getting snuffed, running out of his kids play, etc. He was clearly scared.

Howard was annoying af the whole movie so I wasn’t mad at the end.