Uncut Gems | Discussion Thread

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
4/5 movie, didn't like how it ended, but reading what y'all wrote, I get why it ended like that.

Adam Sandler's wife was a milf, what type of Jew was he? They look Armenian or Azerbaijani, the women look great in this

Julia Fox got ass for days

Lakeith Stanfield was humorous in this, he was acting like travis scott.

F K

All Star
Daps
4/5 movie, didn't like how it ended, but reading what y'all wrote, I get why it ended like that.

Adam Sandler's wife was a milf, what type of Jew was he? They look Armenian or Azerbaijani, the women look great in this

Julia Fox got ass for days

Lakeith Stanfield was humorous in this, he was acting like travis scott.

Idina Menzel looks better now than she did when she was younger .:skip:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Watched this again yesterday on Netflix, kind of a lockdown watch, and it held up very well. I fast forwarded a few parts that lagged, but highly entertaining, and I caught some things I missed, like that KG's security did those goons dirty in the hallway, lol.

Couldn't get over how tacky Sandler looked the entire movie, what on point wardrobe consulting.

I also think this was much better than Good Time, which I could only appreciate for hyper specific directorial aspects, rather than a complete film, which I watched a few months back, also on Netflix.

Last edited:

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
Watched this again yesterday on Netflix, kind of a lockdown watch, and it help up very well. I fast forwarded a few parts that lagged, but highly entertaining, and I caught some things I missed, like that KG's security did those goons dirty in the hallway, lol.

Couldn't get over how tacky Sandler looked the entire movie, what on point wardrobe consulting.

03b-IMG_3620.jpg

This look killed me.:pachaha:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
03b-IMG_3620.jpg

This look killed me.:pachaha:

Yeah, pants fitting all baggy around the shoes, (gaudy, if not esp. stylish loafers) and shirt untucked is a classic sleazball rich guy look. I could do that with a white shirt, tucked in, and better fitting pants. The wildest ones were when he had the Ferragamo belt all out, like a Chief Keef video!

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Saw the movie yesterday, i thought that he was going to lose the KG bet and thats how he was going to Die.
Not by actually winning the bet and then getting shot in the head. I wasnt expecting a happy ending at all so i knew
something bad was going to happen. I also thought his side-piece was going to take all the money once she had it in the bag.

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
I loved it. Edge of your seat shyt and then BAM. Anxiety over, and you’re just left stuck

Sandler always plays what are supposed to be endearing idiots, so it was cool seeing him play a scumbag with addiction issues

Jonah for sure would have killed it though.

Feel bad for my boy Arno, he was put in a position and unfortunately his top shooter got tired of having to let the same guy go. It’s literally his job to force people into submission, but Howard being family certainly complicates things for Arno. I think that’s why he kept trying to push the divorce off

That shorty had some ass

and the score was weird at first, but I liked it

I’d recommend and watch it again

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Feel bad for my boy Arno

and the score was weird at first, but I liked it
Why would you feel bad for him? You lend a degenerate money and that's what you get.

And yeah the score was fukking strange especially in the beginning. It was more annoying than anything but I suppose it set the tone for the shyt show that you are about to see.