Uncut Gems | Discussion Thread

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
He got a million from that win right?

So instead of waiting for the money they kill him and rob him.

But you dont hire goons as deep thinkers.

He was a compulsive gambler. Every time he won, he'd just turn around and bet it again. He'd won before and wouldn't pay, that's why they were all on his a$$

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
did anyone else get vibes that sandler was giving an "al pacino" impression at times?:patrice:

kg acted better than I thought.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Finally watched it. Pretty good but a tad overrated. They has Howard doing a little too much in this. They needed to let the character breath a bit at times. Even the Bad Lieutenant took a breather here and there. KG definitly has some acting chops. And yeah Julia Fox was :wow:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
The movie being all over the place was supposed to represent the hectic lifestyle and anxiety inducing atmosphere.
Finally watched last night...and I get that, but it just didn’t do anything for me. I was more annoyed by all the “madness” of it, and wanted it to be over with. I was unfortunately disappointed in this. Ending was a good surprise, but overall a movie I don’t intend to watch again. And no, Sandler didn’t deserve an Oscar nomination.

Is Julia Fox’s ass 100% real? :jbhmm: :takedat:

fReShBeAtS

May da funk be wit cha
Daps
Movie was off the chains till the end. That shyt fukked me up for Real. They ruined that hole movie with his death. What in the goddamn world were they thinking? :mindblown: