Uncut Gems | Discussion Thread

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I KNOW, MY FEMALE WAS SITTIN IN THE THEATER JEALOUS BECAUSE SHE COULD FEEL WHAT I WAS FEELIN.....

NOT JUST BASED OFF LOOKS, BUT HOW DOWN SHE WAS MADE HER THAT MUCH MORE ATTRACTIVE.

OUTSIDE OF TOUCHIN WEEKEND DICC SHE WAS PERFECTION.

Breh you are a white jew, why are you here acting like a like black person?

"My female" :mjlol:

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Overall good movie. The first half was :ehh:, the last half was :gladbron:. KG definitely stole the show. I was thinking the whole time the opal was going to be a fake or something like that. I can't remember watching a movie where the lead character never got any kind of redemption. I never thought I would be so tense watching a basketball game in a movie :pachaha: I messed up before watching it by entering a thread about random movie spoilers and someone posted the ending without putting in a spoiler. That's 100% on me, I messed up :snoop:. With that said, I had thought Howie was going to walk out the store and get popped by the guy who got the fake watch. He kept popping up randomly so I assumed he was going to Benny Blanco him, so the ending still caught me by surprised. Julia Fox is :noah:status 100%. Also, I thought Cam'ron was in this. I was half paying attention for like the first 15 minutes, so I assume he was at the beginning if he was in it.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Bruh this was :fire: it was so New York .. :pachaha:

Mike Francesa was playing Mike Francesa basically but it worked was laughing my ass off cause I grew up listening to him and mad dog asses rant on NYC sports.

Sandler was fantastic I knew he would be too, he played that gambling addict so on point, got damn Ratner had to be annoying as fukk to be around..

KG lighting up the sixers because the gem gives him magic powers :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Nice ending

Those goons are short sighted

I don't know about that.. they were stuck in that small space for 3 hours, you see them sweating their ass off.. they had had it with dude. This was after they let him slide a bunch of times because his brother in law. At the end of the day a goon gonna goon.. :manny: