Uncle Luke warns Drake that liking the post about Ross attack can escalate the beef

CrossBones

Louder than words
Daps
Reppin
Vice City
Luke recorded this as advice to Drake because he's not street and doesn't understand what he is doing by clowning on ig like always. Luke doesn't have to tell Ross what can happen (lol) he's already been in drama, been shot at in traffic down here, chased, socked in the eye, had a body at his property and more. The Big and Pac example for them is perfect because it would like if both Drake and Kendrick got killed in the next few months. You think the two biggest artists dying wouldn't be talked about and become a good example to learn from in the future?

This was to help Drake out because here is no need to escalate further. Make music, make money, create opportunities for your people. We don't like Drake when he act tough.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Hell's Angels isn't an only white group. Lol. Who told u that?
Are you black, white or Indian? Serious question!

You must be going off tv or some shyt. If you ever seen them 99 percent of them are white red necks. They may have one or two black members or groups but that is a majority white gang.

Please just stop it. Even in this interview the member speaks on the East Bay Dragons which is different club entirely from HA.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
No one is gonna touch Drake because he's a rich famous Canadian with birthright Israeli citizenship.
He's still black. And if he aint making money anymore, he's no good to them

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Are you black, white or Indian? Serious question!

You must be going off tv or some shyt. If you ever seen them 99 percent of them are white red necks. They may have one or two black members or groups but that is a majority white gang.

Please just stop it. Even in this interview the member speaks on the East Bay Dragons which is different club entirely from HA.

nikka my mom's lived next door to a Hell's Angel growing up who always looked out for her and my aunts. Big ass black dude. Lol. So cut the bullshyt. I don't know bout nowhere else but here in NY there was def Black Hell's Angels.

Last edited:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
What was Ross trying to achieve by doing what he did? Lol. Seems to me that people trying to police everything Drake does but don't got that same smoke for everyone else.
Drake sent hells angels to Ross show to jump him. Ross getting laughed at and people are speaking on what Drake did. Flip the situation and you get the same replies. Stop caping.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Drake sent hells angels to Ross show to jump him. Ross getting laughed at and people are speaking on what Drake did. Flip the situation and you get the same replies. Stop caping.
The point of the matter is this nikka Ross went there to antagonize Drake and got beat up. He ain't some victim.

Last edited:

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Oh he definitely was trying to antagonize the situation for sure. And that definitely comes at a cost. But same way Ross has to take accountability, so does Drake. I don't think nobody is innocent in this.

In an ideal world, I don't think nikkas should get punched for playing music, but I also know in a realistic world, YOU WILL get punched for playing music. But punching nikkas comes with repercussions. Once you upped it to some violence, all bets are off. That's why the liking felt like a co-sign, even if it's just jokes, nikkas in the streets of Florida may take it as "Oh you think we p*ssy? Copy". You know how street nikkas get.
This is EXACTLY what I said in the main thread on this, 100% facts.

lib123

All Star
Daps
Drake is way too valuable to the music industry. Lucien and Universal gonna have him with Tekashi level security and off-duty police 24/7.