Uncle Luke warns Drake that liking the post about Ross attack can escalate the beef

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
about time people start calling out conspiracy loon babble inserted into every conversation online.
Thats been happening in this section bro. The person King just a bozo. Nobody should respect his opinion. I doubt they do in TLR. Furthermore, Its always the guys that dont frequent this section that venture into this section and give a shyt opinion that gets the worst of it. like him. Nothing new. He should be glad this isn't prime coli the Thread spin based off his dumbass comment and the clowning that would take place

Last edited:

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Thats been happening in this section bro. The person King just a bozo. Nobody should respect his opinion. I doubt they do in TLR. Furthermore, Its always the guys that dont frequent this section that venture into this section and give a shyt opinion that gets the worst of it. like him. Nothing new. He should be glad this isn't prime coli the Thread spin based off his dumbass comment and the clowning that would take place
I dont be peeping the convos enough nowadays (way too many ads nowadays on this joint and no im not adding this/that browser ) but it would be blood in shark infested waters if these was prime coli :mjlol:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Is he wrong lol
He’s not.

I get why Drake joked on it. But I know nikkas will take that as a reason to TRY to violate him when he comes to Florida. Once you insert violence into the equation, you can’t tell nikkas to chill out when cars start getting shot up. That’s pretty much the gist of what Luke is saying.

shyt has escalated over much less.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
He was talking about 50 in parts of it, just didn't say his name

Gotta name names. Luke gotta know when you dish it you also gotta know how to take it. Ross would’ve been clowning non stop on IG if 40 & Chubbs got put to sleep at a Carnival in Miami for playing a Ross diss.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Wait until Uncle Luke see this. 50, Keith Sweat and them Banned from Miami.

wtf :russ:

1- Why are these 3 together?!? :pachaha:

2- This ngga 50 don’t even be sayin shyt that’s really funny, he just one of them nggas make you laugh bc he laughing. This ngga always have a lil one liner and shyt just funny for no reason

3- Did not expect Keith Sweat to start clowning in song :bryan:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
This reminds me of how they said Elijah Muhammad would talk. If he said ‘this problem is really causing me stress’ that meant that person need to be hit. Obviously I’m not saying Luke putting out a hit, but I say that to say he’s talking in code. ‘This is unacceptable’ is more than just an observation.

Drake is under the armpit. He’s beholden to street codes and rap street ties bc J Prince is his protection. (Ie him being forced to meet with Kanye). Prince and Luke probably have some type of relationship. So this will ‘go up the chain’

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
He’s not.

I get why Drake joked on it. But I know nikkas will take that as a reason to TRY to violate him when he comes to Florida. Once you insert violence into the equation, you can’t tell nikkas to chill out when cars start getting shot up. That’s pretty much the gist of what Luke is saying.

Basically. And Drake was always the only one who was gonna escalate this to violence. Lol should’ve kept that with him and The Weeknd in Canada

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
He’s not.

The nikka went out there tryna clown Drake and antagonize him like he been doing for months. And got his ass whooped. So Drake laughed at the shyt. Son had every right to.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Basically. And Drake was always the only one who was gonna escalate this to violence. Lol should’ve kept that with him and The Weeknd in Canada
What was Ross trying to achieve by doing what he did? Lol. Seems to me that people trying to police everything Drake does but don't got that same smoke for everyone else.