Uncle Luke warns Drake that liking the post about Ross attack can escalate the beef

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Same Drake who’s been absolutely silent on that matter because he can’t upset his Jew daddies
He signed a ceasefire agreement . He has 40 who about it frequently . What are you talking about ? You want Drake to talk about politics everyday ?

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol 90% of black entertainers have said nothing about that or police brutality
Drake tried getting involved in both and all he got was hate lol while a certain Compton rapper was out there running his mouth about black people business in white publications. But the Coli don’t know nothing about that

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Ignant flawda babble. That man came to Drakes hime disrespecting him. Not the other way around

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
So shyt was all gravy when Drake house got shot up but he can’t like a post about Ross getting his jaw taped and joining a beef he ain’t have shyt to do with?

Luke need to shut his old ass up lmaoo

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Ignant flawda babble. That man came to Drakes hime disrespecting him. Not the other way around
Drake is from Vancouver?

In that case, it’s US vs Canada?

He’s talking retaliation and someone in OVO getting touched behind this.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
The second Drake mentioned someone had to check in to Toronto when coming to town in a Kendriick diss, I knew we would get here.

Toronto doesn't get down like that but Drake pretty much forced their cornball's hand to be something they aren't. Now Canada has something to prove. SMH

BreezyH

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Luke recorded this as advice to Drake because he's not street and doesn't understand what he is doing by clowning on ig like always. Luke doesn't have to tell Ross what can happen (lol) he's already been in drama, been shot at in traffic down here, chased, socked in the eye, had a body at his property and more. The Big and Pac example for them is perfect because it would like if both Drake and Kendrick got killed in the next few months. You think the two biggest artists dying wouldn't be talked about and become a good example to learn from in the future?

This was to help Drake out because here is no need to escalate further. Make music, make money, create opportunities for your people. We don't like Drake when he act tough.

Clearly Ross needs the advice more cause he was moving way too sloppy on foreign soil.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The second Drake mentioned someone had to check in to Toronto when coming to town in a Kendriick diss, I knew we would get here.

Toronto doesn't get down like that but Drake pretty much forced their cornball's hand to be something they aren't. Now Canada has something to prove. SMH

2 movies

But now "He's can't leave" and "You're not a lawyer no more, you're a gangsta now"

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Drake took a big hit with Kendrick’s disses, he’s probably not even noticing what he’s doing.