Uncle Luke warns Drake that liking the post about Ross attack can escalate the beef

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Drake is from Vancouver?

In that case, it’s US vs Canada?

He’s talking retaliation and someone in OVO getting touched behind this.
Canada has nowhere near the population of the US. Drake represen a nation. Deal with it

Flawda probably has more ppl than Canada

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Reagan got his head bust on live TV :wow:

BcFf.gif

"'Scuse me President Reagan."
:dead:

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Why is he scared to say 50’s name directly? I’m no 50 fan but he would flame this old pervert and he knows it.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Ross will end up copping please eventually

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Hell's Angels isn't an only white group. Lol. Who told u that?
They're a majority white gang. Grats on knowing a black member but they're literally allied with the Aryan Nation and Nazi Low Riders.

Throw in his connection to Kick and we really cooking with gas but I'll save that for another day.

I agree Ross was moving sloppy and disrespectful. At the very least if you gonna be disrespectful like that you gotta have backup and he apparently only had two guys with him. On the flip side what are we to say about Drake being extorted by J Prince while now being involved with Hell's Angels. I don't think Kendrick is the first person to warn this lame ass nikka about not being street smart either. Pretending to be a mob boss while deliberately targeting the wives, girlfriends, and exes of athletes and rappers isn't a good idea.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
They're a majority white gang. Grats on knowing a black member but they're literally allied with the Aryan Nation and Nazi Low Riders.

Throw in his connection to Kick and we really cooking with gas but I'll save that for another day.

I agree Ross was moving sloppy and disrespectful. At the very least if you gonna be disrespectful like that you gotta have backup and he apparently only had two guys with him. On the flip side what are we to say about Drake being extorted by J Prince while now being involved with Hell's Angels. I don't think Kendrick is the first person to warn this lame ass nikka about not being street smart either. Pretending to be a mob boss while deliberately targeting the wives, girlfriends, and exes of athletes and rappers isn't a good idea.
Yea I get u. And I understand that I'm just pointing out I have seen black Hell's Angels and I'm not defending them at all. People think that cause u make a simple correction that means ur defending something. I just don't feel like these rap nikkas is victims. They all grimey and use eachother.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Yea I get u. And I understand that I'm just pointing out I have seen black Hell's Angels and I'm not defending them at all. People think that cause u make a simple correction that means ur defending something. I just don't feel like these rap nikkas is victims. They all grimey and use eachother.

Oh hell nah I don't think you defending those crackers lol. I got too much respect for you to think that.