Uncle Luke warns Drake that liking the post about Ross attack can escalate the beef

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
Only nikka that ever got hands on Drake was Puff

now, guns being drawn is different. Canada folks be fighting, aint no hand to hand combat over here
A nikka pissed on Drake. That was back when he was more accessible tho :heh:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
What was Ross trying to achieve by doing what he did? Lol. Seems to me that people trying to police everything Drake does but don't got that same smoke for everyone else.
Oh he definitely was trying to antagonize the situation for sure. And that definitely comes at a cost. But same way Ross has to take accountability, so does Drake. I don't think nobody is innocent in this.

In an ideal world, I don't think nikkas should get punched for playing music, but I also know in a realistic world, YOU WILL get punched for playing music. But punching nikkas comes with repercussions. Once you upped it to some violence, all bets are off. That's why the liking felt like a co-sign, even if it's just jokes, nikkas in the streets of Florida may take it as "Oh you think we p*ssy? Copy". You know how street nikkas get.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Him aligning with this bike gang won't go well. He's gonna get some people hurt and he is going to get hurt himself if he comes back to US.

People think he won't get touched but anything is possible. People already been to his house in Canada and shot his security.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Oh he definitely was trying to antagonize the situation for sure. And that definitely comes at a cost. But same way Ross has to take accountability, so does Drake. I don't think nobody is innocent in this.

In an ideal world, I don't think nikkas should get punched for playing music, but I also know in a realistic world, YOU WILL get punched for playing music. But punching nikkas comes with repercussions. Once you upped it to some violence, all bets are off. That's why the liking felt like a co-sign, even if it's just jokes, nikkas in the streets of Florida may take it as "Oh you think we p*ssy? Copy". You know how street nikkas get.
I feel u. If it's Hell's Angels they in Florida too tho. So who knows.

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Hell's Angels are all over the US brodie. Lol.
Duh! You think they can't get shot too lol. He's gonna create a racial aspect to this. Hiphop is a black culture, why align yourself with some white group. This hurts his brand even more!

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Some of you guys forget Miami is one of those towns like Detroit or LA where if they want you they will get you. Those street nikkas are real ignorant out there. If Drake comes out there he better move correct cause they will shoot up his security convoy with no issues.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
This reminds me of how they said Elijah Muhammad would talk. If he said ‘this problem is really causing me stress’ that meant that person need to be hit. Obviously I’m not saying Luke putting out a hit, but I say that to say he’s talking in code. ‘This is unacceptable’ is more than just an observation.

Drake is under the armpit. He’s beholden to street codes and rap street ties bc J Prince is his protection. (Ie him being forced to meet with Kanye). Prince and Luke probably have some type of relationship. So this will ‘go up the chain’
this is what I got out of it.

Cuz otherwise what he said makes no sense considering Ross went to Canada and did what Luke is saying folks shouldnt do in Miami

If Drake went to "the 305" and played his diss tracks and then gave the :camby: when pressed about it everybody would say Drake deserved that beating.

Im saying this as someone that always comes in Drake threads to clown him

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
this is what I got out of it.

Cuz otherwise what he said makes no sense considering Ross went to Canada and did what Luke is saying folks shouldnt do in Miami

If Drake went to the "305" and played his diss tracks and then gave the :camby: when pressed everybody would say Drake deserved that beating.

Im saying this as someone that always comes in Drake threads to clown him
Everybody in the world would be clowning Drake right now if he pulled that shyt in Miami or LA and got his ass best. Including Ross.

Last edited: