How Far Do the Celtics Go This Season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

William Heavy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn Pacers stole that last game. We are starting to get a little 3 point happy. I like open 3's when they are taken by most of our team besides Smart and Baynes. Last game we only shot 9 free throws so we gotta do a better job of getting to the paint. We gotta do a better job of stopping runs by the opponent. We give up big leads too easily. Our 2nd unit needs to do a better job of passing faster instead of holding and dribbling too much. And yes I see "We" as if I was part of the team :birdman:

This road trip should be tough and getting wins will be a fight.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Damn Pacers stole that last game. We are starting to get a little 3 point happy. I like open 3's when they are taken by most of our team besides Smart and Baynes. Last game we only shot 9 free throws so we gotta do a better job of getting to the paint. We gotta do a better job of stopping runs by the opponent. We give up big leads too easily. Our 2nd unit needs to do a better job of passing faster instead of holding and dribbling too much. And yes I see "We" as if I was part of the team :birdman:

This road trip should be tough and getting wins will be a fight.

I was saying the same thing. Its like after the first game of the season against the Sixers, they been getting 3 point happy for some reason

ATTACK THE PAINT. Good things always happen with that. They have athletic and strong players on this team, from Brown, Tatum, Morris, Smart, etc, and yet they shooting threes. They acting like they Larry Johnson on the Knicks with a knee injury

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps

It seems only a matter of time until the Celtics harness their talents this season. They’re enduring understandable growing pains at the moment. Maybe the preseason should have braced us more for the turbulence they’ve encountered. That trade rumors cropped up before Thanksgiving only hammers home the great expectations surrounding this team.

It also means the Rozier speculation will linger throughout the season. But the Celtics can confidently carry him through the year and know there’s still the potential to recoup value next summer, even if just as a sign-and-trade asset.

Celtics shouldn't be in a rush to trade Rozier

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps

"I go from starting in the playoffs to coming off the bench. ... I'm pretty sure it's not easy for nobody,"
Rozier said before the team's morning shootaround ahead of a game against the Phoenix Suns on Thursday night. "But I'm not complaining. And, if you know me, I would never be the one to complain about it.

"I would never go to the media or bring out the unhappy thing. Like I said, people that know me know I wouldn't do that. I've never been a selfish type of person, selfish player. You can tell the way I play I'm all about team.

"Everything will be all right. It's not as bad as people make it seem."

Celts' Rozier 'not complaining' about reduced role

Last edited:

William Heavy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why the fukk does Baynes and Smart shoot the ball so damn much? How does a guy who worked with Kobe in the offseason come back with shyt footwork and shyt ball handling. Too much hero ball and zero team ball. There's too many guys playing to get their numbers. All these dudes are thinking about getting their personal accolades and are not playing team ball. Watching this team play stupid ball is getting tiring. And watching our coach allow this bullshyt is even more frustrating.