How Far Do the Celtics Go This Season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

William Heavy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got damn refs didn't call the five second violation on that last inbound.:dahell: I Timed it at 6 seconds. Then Burke gets fouled on a desperation 3. Good thing he missed that free throw. In the immortal words of Sheed, "Ball don't lie".

William Heavy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think I have ever been as disgusted with my team's play as I am right now. I saw better offense from the Toine, Tony Battie, Erick Strickland teams. Once again we continue to play one on one, dribble dribble dribble, no ball movement, no cutting, shoot a contested jumper with the clock expiring, offense. Off of defensive rebounds (when we're lucky to get one) we aren't pushing the pace to try to get layups, no one is running hard down the floor. We can't buy a 3 pointer but we insist on trying to shoot ourselves out of this slump. We are not good at getting to the line, and when we do shoot free throws we brick em. This team has no idea on how to manufacture points when the jumpers aren't falling. And what's up with Jaylen? Dude has been hot garbage all year. Breh really needs to play within his skillset. He still can't dribble the ball and looks like a chicken with his head cut off sometimes. Of course Smart continues to chuck 3's at the worst times. Terry is still dribbling way too much. This is frustrating cuz I know what our potential is. Brad has been terrible as a coach all year also.

William Heavy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love the way we played today. Great ball movement, moving without the ball, passing, decisive, in control, running off of rebounds. Jaylen especially was good and played under control. The refs have been calling a lot of bullshyt off the ball fouls throughout the league though. I better not see those call in the playoffs (unless those calls favor us:scheme:).

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Is this true Celtic OG's? Cant watch since a nikka in the shop right now but Bomani acting like Kyrie Mamba II Irving getting sonned.