How Far Do the Celtics Go This Season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
We didn't even look that great....still damn near dropped 20 on them.
9-E1375-B4-E47-F-449-A-887-C-5539-A91593-FC.png

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Good win despite Kyrie and Gordon playing like shyt.

We gotta find a way to sign Rozier to an extension. That breh is a future All-Star with a big game mentality. He will be leading a team deep into the playoffs whether it's with us or another team.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Good win despite Kyrie and Gordon playing like shyt.

We gotta find a way to sign Rozier to an extension. That breh is a future All-Star with a big game mentality. He will be leading a team deep into the playoffs whether it's with us or another team.

I got love Terry aka Bobby Brown aka K-Ci from KCi and Jo Jo aka Kurupt aka Keith Murray

:wow:

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Caught the 2nd half last night. Kyrie had a terrible night scoringwise but still had 7 dimes, I like that he didn't just shut himself out of the offense because he wasnt scoring, that's a good sign.

Edit: :dwillhuh: nikkas in the game thread are really making a big deal about Kyrie not shooting well last night

Last edited:

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
It would be fair to say the C’s are better now with Kyrie Irving, who missed the latter loss, and Gordon Hayward in tow, but the Raptors look like they’ve improved, too, with the additions of Kawhi Leonard and Danny Green (acquired for DeMar DeRozan and Jakob Poeltl).

Toronto was the East’s top seed and finished four games ahead of the Celtics last year, and many have warned that the Bostonians might not be quite the lock to make it to The Finals if Leonard is healthier and more engaged than he was last season in San Antonio. The Raptors’ 116-104 win over Cleveland in which Leonard went for 27 points did nothing to dispel that notion.

“It’s going to be special,” said Irving, who struggled with 2-of-14 shooting and seven points against the 76ers. “It’s going to be special. It’s great to go through challenges like this at the beginning of the season — on the road against Toronto.

“Jurassic Park’s going to be crazy. I mean, I’ve been able to play there a few times. But now that they have a veteran group, a veteran starting five with Danny Green, Kawhi and obviously Serge (Ibaka) and now the young guy, (Pascal) Siakam, and OG Anunoby coming off the bench, I mean, those guys are lethal when they get up and down. So we’ll be prepared for a track meet, as well as managing the game very well from my end, as well as Terry (Rozier)’s.”

Kyrie Irving, Celtics expect a special atmosphere in Toronto