Uncle Drew Playin With The Nephews By The 7/11: Official 2017-18 Boston Celtics Season Thread

How Far Do The Celtics Go This Season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
“Al is our leader. He’s been in the playoffs every year [except one], so he’s been in every situation possible,” said Tatum, who gave the Sixers fits all night by making 11-of-17 shots. “He’s always making sure we’re in the right situations. We know we can look toward him to make the right play at the end of the game.”

With 5.5 seconds left in overtime and the Celtics down one, Horford took an inbounds pass, sealed off Robert Covington, who fruitlessly tried to defend, and hit the shot that put Boston up one.

Then Horford made a steal on a bad inbounds pass by Ben Simmons and sank the ensuing free throws when Joel Embiid was forced to foul.

Celtics veteran Al Horford giving his teammates - and the Sixers - plenty of lessons

DredScott

Take these jewelz...
Daps
I don't know the free agent status of the Celtics but if they can keep this team intact and get Kyrie & Gordon back, they'll be fukking loaded next year...right there with the warriors imo.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
I don't know the free agent status of the Celtics but if they can keep this team intact and get Kyrie & Gordon back, they'll be fukking loaded next year...right there with the warriors imo.

The only ones not under contract for next season are smart, Monroe, and baynes

Smart is a restricted free agent so they’ll be able to match any offer, I think it’s likely he’s back

Wouldn’t be at all shocked to see at least one of Monroe and/or baynes back

Got the full mid level to use as well and our own first rounder which I believe is 27th

I believe possibly 4 first round picks in 2019 (our own, Sacramento unprotected, Clippers lottery protected and Memphis protected 1-8

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
We're back in the ECF:NasWinsAgain:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

William Heavy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn good win. Even though Baynes has hit 50% of his 3's in the playoffs, after only hitting 4 total 3's in his whole career (1 up until this season):dwillhuh:, I still don't want him shooting those. I'll settle for that shot if the shot clock is down to 3 seconds, but not with 8 seconds an up left.

I have to admit, those Sixers are talented. Embiid is strong as fukk and signing Baynes is a priority in trying to slow him down. Getting big strong centers is a key for the future.

During the first two rounds all these analysts on TV haven't been even hiding who they are rooting for. I don't usually listen to these chumps but I get a kick on them getting mad when we win. They don't give our guys any credit. It's all been about what the Sixers are doing wrong, and not what the Celtics are doing right. Dudes on Fox and ESPN with scust face talking about this series all week.

And I don't know how you brehs do it going into all these threads with dudes talking all kinds of silly shyt about our team. I don't even respond in those threads cuz it will be a never ending day of face palming.
"Ainge giving el clapo the max :laff:" :scust:

"Ainge is a pump faking idiot. He needs to trade for Butler, George, or Cousins. Those picks ain't gonna be shyt anyway.":scust:
"Terry Rozier is the hold up in trades? Ainge acting like he's MJ :laff:." :scust:
"Ainge trading away Fultz for overrated Dookie Tatum." :scust:
"Hayward with the broken leg, good, that's what that racist city deserves.":scust:
"Kyrie is overrated, they need to trade him and maybe Hayward away this offseason.":scust:

I sometimes forget this site is full of a bunch of teenagers and guy's in their early 20's. I know we are one of, if not the most hated team in the league, and I love it. I know we are huge underdogs this series, and it's gonna be a Kang slurpfest for the next 2 weeks :dame:, but Kenny Smith said something interesting the other day. He talked about how we are a team without our 2 best players making it to the conference finals. What other team in the league would make it this far without their 2 best players?

We even got coaches from other teams hating on Brad. Brad didn't get one vote for coach of the year by his peers. And last month there was an anonymous coach talking greasy about Brad.
At Least One (Anonymous) NBA Coach Isn’t Sold On Brad Stevens Hype Yet

Trust the progress
TheProgress_T450_BreakingT_v2.0.jpg