Uncle Drew Playin With The Nephews By The 7/11: Official 2017-18 Boston Celtics Season Thread

How Far Do The Celtics Go This Season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
First game I missed brehs, @Trill Russell I need a coli recap.

It was an ugly game but we managed to get the lead early and keep it throughout. Kyrie had a very good game (3-point struggles aside) and Tatum looked really good also. Jaylen had another rough shooting night but he helped out defensively. Smart also had a very strong game off the bench.

Keep in mind, Whiteside was out for Miami. But then again, we're without Hayward and Marcus Morris. :yeshrug:

Glad we were able to give Olynk the fade in our first game since his departure. :smugdraper:

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
It was an ugly game but we managed to get the lead early and keep it throughout. Kyrie had a very good game (3-point struggles aside) and Tatum looked really good also. Jaylen had another rough shooting night but he helped out defensively. Smart also had a very strong game off the bench.

Keep in mind, Whiteside was out for Miami. But then again, we're without Hayward and Marcus Morris. :yeshrug:

Glad we were able to give Olynk the fade in our first game since his departure. :smugdraper:
Props. I just saw the box score....Was Jaylen just off again like Milwaukee, where he took pretty much all the right shots but was just off, or was he forcing it?

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Props. I just saw the box score....Was Jaylen just off again like Milwaukee, where he took pretty much all the right shots but was just off, or was he forcing it?

More so forcing it. But a few of his shots were good looks that didn't go down.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
If Boston wins 48 games without Hayward,B.Stevens should win COY.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
First game I missed brehs, @Trill Russell I need a coli recap.

Can you check trade desk in a league?

Big games from Baynes Horford Tatum Kyrie and a little bit of smart but his shot selection is frustrating

I fukking LOVE this team tho

Very interested to see what they do with this Hayward exception, noel seems the obvious target and I don’t see why Dallas wouldn’t jump at a 1st round pick for him