Uncle Drew Playin With The Nephews By The 7/11: Official 2017-18 Boston Celtics Season Thread

How Far Do The Celtics Go This Season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukking generator blew right around the corner from me 15 minutes after getting home from the gym and sticking food in the oven as this game was getting into the 2 quarter :beli:. Missed all of it as it came back in time just for tipoff for the 1030 game.

Ate cold leftovers in the dark waiting for the power to come back on like :martin:

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
fukking generator blew right around the corner from me 15 minutes after getting home from the gym and sticking food in the oven as this game was getting into the 2 quarter :beli:. Missed all of it as it came back in time just for tipoff for the 1030 game.

Ate cold leftovers in the dark waiting for the power to come back on like :martin:
:gucci: nikka what?

:gucci: Do you fukking live in a small town somewhere in Tennessee or Arkansas or some shyt.

:gucci: What time of third world country shyt is that?

William Heavy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:maxbwavy:

I think we can use that money to sign players, and if Gordon is healthy enough to play later in the season he can come back. We'd probably have to release the player(s) we sign with the exception first. Call me crazy but I still think Gordon might play this year if we make it to the eastern semifinals. I don't want him to return too soon and risk re-injuring though especially if the ankle isn't strong enough and he's not playing up to 85% of his standards.:whoa:

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
The rookie has appeared in only four games so far, but already the pattern is clear. Ojeleye has spent most of his 50 NBA minutes defending superstars, including Giannis Antetokounmpo, the early-season MVP frontrunner; Kristaps Porzingis, who appears to have taken "the leap"; and LeBron James, one of the three or four best players ever (at least).

Semi Ojeleye's job is brutal, but Boston Celtics rookie proving worthy of task