Uncle Drew Playin With The Nephews By The 7/11: Official 2017-18 Boston Celtics Season Thread

How Far Do The Celtics Go This Season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PremierDaTruth

Oh well.
Daps
Props. I'm worried about Jaylen coming back to earth a d then getting into his own head and slumping for an extended period of time.
Jaylen needs to develop a mid range game he’s either standing at the 3 pointer line somewhere or driving but literally has nothing for in between. He also needs to learn how to create his own shot. I realize now that Tatum is light years ahead of Brown offensively

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
The Celtics are beating good teams without playing their best basketball, and they are currently the hottest team in the league, with the only five game winning streak of the year.

The Celtics are at a fascinating point, because they can look at every game and realize that they are still far from their best. That being said, the defense is really solidified right now, and that victory against a top Spurs defense is the best sign that their offense is well on its way to being dominant on a regular base.

The Celtics are the hottest team in the league, and they still have as much uncertainty and room to improve as anyone else in the league right now.

Boston Celtics the Hottest Team In the NBA

Not saying we're the best in the league or favorites to come out of the East :whoa: but I still think we're the biggest threat to the Cavs and that a lot of people wrote us off after Hayward's injury and Kyrie's early offensive struggles.

And we haven't reached our best by a damn sight.

William Heavy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, Gordon said himself he's not coming back this year.:to: I still had hope.

Hopefully we can get a impact player with the injury exception.

One complaint I have about this team is Nader. Hopefully our team is healthy enough so he doesn't have to play significant minutes. Today we were up 24 points and I had the:scusthov: face watching that dude play

Last edited: