Uncle Drew Playin With The Nephews By The 7/11: Official 2017-18 Boston Celtics Season Thread

How Far Do The Celtics Go This Season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Well, Gordon said himself he's not coming back this year.:to: I still had hope.

Hopefully we can get a impact player with the injury exception.

One complaint I have about this team is Nader. Hopefully our team is healthy enough so he doesn't have to play significant minutes. Today we were up 24 points and I had the:scusthov: face watching that dude play

I was initially high on him but he has been looking very shaky in recent appearances.

I have no idea who Danny could add with the exception. I'm not sure there's a large pool of players for him to choose from though.

William F. Russell

Supporter
Daps
Before Wednesday's game against the Kings, Stevens said Hayward had visited the team at its facility and recently traded in his hard cast for a walking boot. Stevens said Hayward is in high spirits and doing all he can to remain active.

"From everything I know, it's not a whole lot, but he's doing his chair shooting every day,"
Stevens said. "He seems to be in really good spirits, which is most important."

"Obviously, we're anticipating and expecting to be a full complete great recovery, but he certainly has a long road. The most important thing, again, is how he feels."

Hayward details moments after injury, recovery

William F. Russell

Supporter
Daps
I think our bench has been the best/deepest in the league thus far.

We got Rozier, Smart, Ojeleye, Theis, Yabusele and we're still waiting on Morris.

And Ojeleye's defense on Fox was :ohlawd:

William F. Russell

Supporter
Daps

Kyrie's going on about how the Cs provide a winning culture that'll benefit Jayson and Jaylen's growth as players; he said the C's culture contrasts to his situation in Cleveland pre-Bron's return where he admitted to developing bad playing habits he had to break out from.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Well, Gordon said himself he's not coming back this year.:to: I still had hope.

Hopefully we can get a impact player with the injury exception.

One complaint I have about this team is Nader. Hopefully our team is healthy enough so he doesn't have to play significant minutes. Today we were up 24 points and I had the:scusthov: face watching that dude play

He's a stat padder clearly just playing for money :camby: