Uncharted Movie Gets A Facelift Update: Tom Holland to Star, Shawn Levy Directs

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Based on anything I've seen him in. His face,his body type,his voice.

I just don't see drake AT ALL.

I would have taken chris pratt to be honest but pratt turned it down.

He doesn't suit drake as we know him and frankly seeing a younger drake like there planning I have little interest in.

:dame:

But seriously, I think he will fit the part just fine. We've never seen him in a role like this but he is a talented actor, and this right here:

pXwyWxe.jpg

This looks like he can easily pass as a young Nathan Drake to me, whether you actually like the idea of a young Nathan Drake movie or not.:yeshrug:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Where do you base this on? His 10 minute appearance in Civil War playing a completely different character from Nathan Drake? The many other roles you've surely seen him in? Just curious because outside of The Impossible (in which he was incredible) he doesn't exactly have a big filmography to judge him on.:jbhmm:
He was really good in The Lost City of Z :Jimmy:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
He was really good in The Lost City of Z :Jimmy:
He was good but his role was too small for me to say that it gives you a good idea of his talent.:hubie:

The new, let's put this guy in everything actor.
He's in Spider-Man and now he's in Uncharted, you call that everything?:mjlol:

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
All these production values and you make a fan film nobody will remember for more than a day.

:picard:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
This is the most obvious casting choice since RDJ as Tony Stark....and Hollywood dropped the ball. :gucci:

Fred.

They should have hit that man up right after UC2's success.

Man, he could still do it, if they get him in the gym and trained by some good choreographers.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps

I enjoyed that. But that had to have been Naughty Dog funded on the low, right?

I feel like this is the kinda shyt I would do (if I was ND) to rile the fans up and force the movie studios hand into letting me make it the way it's begging to be made instead of trying to use a younger more bankable star.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
All these production values and you make a fan film nobody will remember for more than a day.

:picard:

It wasn't the most compelling piece of filmmaking, sure, but like Fillion said in his tweet it scratched an itch. It's just good to see that the thing 99% of people assume would look right actually does in practice.