Uncharted Movie Gets A Facelift Update: Tom Holland to Star, Shawn Levy Directs

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
My wife and I saw this tonight. It was a good movie that felt like an Uncharted prequel. I liked how they started it like one of the games with Nate in waking up about to die then flashing back to the beginning showing how he got there.

I definitely want to see a sequel.
Same. Though I wasn't a big fan of the whole last action sequence with the helicopters carrying huge pirate ships through the air. That's a little ridiculous even on a video game level:mjlol:

But it's wild to me this forum gets all hype for each rendition of Fast and Furious's trash but got the nerve to be snobs about this movie:martin:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Movie was... FIRE!

Not a classic by any means but a good first entry to a franchise.

If they make a sequel I'll definitely watch, the action looked great in IMAX.

The trailers made this movie to look like trash, if I was never dragged to see it I never would have watched it.

They should have just made Tom and Mark Whalberg characters brothers. Because they really looked and acted like brothers in the movie.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i'm not a gamer, so i don't give a shyt about the source material despite it always seeming really interesting... miscast leads aside, were they fukkin serious with the villain in this movie? legit think that's one of the all time worst villains ever. it's a completely unbelievable movie by design, and i was still baffled every second the villain was on screen.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
If this was an original IP and not tied to the Uncharted franchise
It would’ve been a decent flick
I’ll give them the Easter egg weapons and ending
The homages to some of the set fights
But outside of that :francis:
I see why Tom wants to get away from Spiderman:russ:
This was literally Tony Stark/Peter Parker:dead:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I liked it, but I think I'm all Tom Holland' out. Dude looks like a teenager, but even worse he acts like one in this movie. I was fully expecting to hear "Mr. Stark" at any second. I get that this serves as a prequel to the games, and therefore a younger Drake, but I just can't see this guy pulling off the character. Wahlberg's delivery was a bit off, and I couldn't care less about the villains, but there were some great set prices and that's the crux of the franchise

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Me too. They felt straight out the game. Other than the extremely limited gunplay, all of the action was spot on.
Low key the gunplay also felt disconnected in the games anyways.
Nathan Drake is the happy go lucky type of guy who doesn't want to hurt anyone, yet is racking up massive body counts, all so he can illegally trespass and steal shyt. Not like he was out trying to save the world and killing people who got in the way, he just hunting for treasure, shooting people for that never felt justified.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Low key the gunplay also felt disconnected in the games anyways.
Nathan Drake is the happy go lucky type of guy who doesn't want to hurt anyone, yet is racking up massive body counts, all so he can illegally trespass and steal shyt. Not like he was out trying to save the world and killing people who got in the way, he just hunting for treasure, shooting people for that never felt justified.
Well he's typically killing mercs that were hired to kill him to prevent him from getting to some type of treasure first, or to kill him after he leads someone to treasure. Just about all of it can be justified as self defense:yeshrug:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
damn this movie been in the works since 2014??

gonna see if it’s streaming yet…too hot again to leave the house…it’s already approaching 100° and it’s not even 11 yet smh

*edit*

this shyt been streaming…I’m slipping :mjlol: