Uncharted Movie Gets A Facelift Update: Tom Holland to Star, Shawn Levy Directs

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
All these production values and you make a fan film nobody will remember for more than a day.

:picard:

It’s basically a proof of concept homie. And it’s getting picked up by outlets like variety. Plus they’ll talk more about it at Comic-Con this weekend and next week. So I wouldn’t be surprised if this has legs or at least let’s someone at Sony know what should be happening

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
It’s basically a proof of concept homie. And it’s getting picked up by outlets like variety. Plus they’ll talk more about it at Comic-Con this weekend and next week. So I wouldn’t be surprised if this has legs or at least let’s someone at Sony know what should be happening

That's exactly what I think it is, which is why I wouldn't be surprised if Naughty Dog is actually behind it. Let this run for a week, get tons of views, maybe re-air it at Comic-Con in front of people from Sony who'll be there while the fans go apeshyt and hit Sony with the :sas2:

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps

Proof of what concept? This could be a scene from any low budget action movie made in the last 20 years and Hollywood has been making movies in the style of Uncharted since the 50s.

On a personal note I loathe fan films.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Proof of what concept? This could be a scene from any low budget action movie made in the last 20 years and Hollywood has been making movies in the style of Uncharted since the 50s.

On a personal note I loathe fan films.

Proof that uncharted on film with this cast and with something truer to the game could work.

And yeah I’m with you on the fan film shyt but people have gotten gigs from it and I’m not mad at that

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
That's exactly what I think it is, which is why I wouldn't be surprised if Naughty Dog is actually behind it. Let this run for a week, get tons of views, maybe re-air it at Comic-Con in front of people from Sony who'll be there while the fans go apeshyt and hit Sony with the :sas2:

Neil Druckman hasn’t been on twitter since e3 which is odd

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Casting Nathan Fillion would be like saying we don’t actually want our film to make money. :russ:

This is gonna be a decent budget sized film,not a cbs pilot.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
@Optimus Prime @MartyMcFly

Nathan Fillion’s ’Uncharted’ Fan Film Triggers Talk Of A Series

“We’re very happy and we’re very proud of what we accomplished,” the director told EW when asked if the pair had any plans for more Uncharted projects. “I actually got a couple emails today, I’m not gonna say from who, but there’s definitely people talking about what this could mean as a digital series or something further. Obviously there’s interest in there, and I think if it makes sense and if it’s done right, I’d be thrilled to have a conversation about it and possibly see this specific story continue.”

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
@Optimus Prime @MartyMcFly

Nathan Fillion’s ’Uncharted’ Fan Film Triggers Talk Of A Series

“We’re very happy and we’re very proud of what we accomplished,” the director told EW when asked if the pair had any plans for more Uncharted projects. “I actually got a couple emails today, I’m not gonna say from who, but there’s definitely people talking about what this could mean as a digital series or something further. Obviously there’s interest in there, and I think if it makes sense and if it’s done right, I’d be thrilled to have a conversation about it and possibly see this specific story continue.”

And Neil did tweet about it yesterday. Simple heart emoji.