Uncharted Movie Gets A Facelift Update: Tom Holland to Star, Shawn Levy Directs

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Looks like this may suffer the same fate as RE remake that just dropped
They are taking bits and pieces from all four games
I could see if they started with 4 ( young Nate and Sully) and worked from there
I like Tom but he just ain’t Nate
Sully:hhh:
I’m assuming that’s Chloe and Nadine
On the fence with the actresses casted(I liked little momma in Sabrina:ld:
Just don’t know:ld:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Why is spiderman playing Nathan drake
Physically tom holland is actually acrobatic, so he might be able to pull off some of the stunts required for this role. In spiderman he was actually doing alot of the backflip and stuff for example. The other option would be Tom Cruise but he's too old to focus a new franchise around

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Movie looks terrible. :snoop:

People were complaining "The Witcher" actors didn't look like their video game counterparts (Ciri, Yen, Triss, Fringilla, etc.) but they felt like them once the series started. Because it was based on the books, so the character template was the same.

The two actors they picked look and act literally nothing like Nathan and Sully. You could've shown me this trailer, taken out the names of the characters....and I'd have no idea this was even supposed to be based on "Uncharted". :dead:

Fred.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Movie looks terrible. :snoop:

People were complaining "The Witcher" actors didn't look like their video game counterparts (Ciri, Yen, Triss, Fringilla, etc.) but they felt like them once the series started. Because it was based on the books, so the character template was the same.

The two actors they picked look and act literally nothing like Nathan and Sully. You could've shown me this trailer, taken out the names of the characters....and I'd have no idea this was even supposed to be based on "Uncharted". :dead:

Fred.
Looks pretty bad. I would be surprised if ends up being a good flick but the casting and look of the movie does not embody Uncharted at all.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nothing about this ever instilled confidence in me from jump :pachaha: not to mention the games were already movies.

I chalk it up to just not being my demo :hubie: I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t waiting on opinions tho. I can’t wait for that Double Toasted vid :lawd: