Uncharted Movie Gets A Facelift Update: Tom Holland to Star, Shawn Levy Directs

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
The casting was off but I grew to like them. Once Nate put on the holster towards the final act and they played the game theme I was pretty convinced that he was Nathan Drake. The end credits scene also convinced me on them playing the parts in the sequel. Mark Wahlberg was the one that felt off the most but in terms of character, he did well. Plenty of genuine “Sully” moments.
Antonio Banderas was under utilized. His acting caliber deserved a stronger part throughout the movie.
Yeah, that was the partt when I leaned over to my son and said, "Now that looks like Drake" and he just looked at me smiling and said "YEAH!"

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Mark Walberg said in an interview that he signed on to play Drake in 2010 and Deniro was supposed to play Sully. But they took too long to make the movie and he aged out of the role.

That makes alot more sense on the casting front.

:ohhh:

Deniro as Sully would be pretty good. The stunt double for Bobby :dead:

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
The movie was a 5/10 for me. The pacing was a bit fast, especially in the beginning when meeting Sully, and the acting of the Chloe and Braddock characters felt flat. Sometimes even Hollands acting felt a bit off. Not only that but the ending sequence at the end was so unbelievable that it took me out of the movie for a bit. The only thing that reminded me of the game was the goons always coming out of nowhere with all the smoke and equipment :russ: :ufdup:. The voice actor cameo was good too, even though it was a bit random.

A good summary of this movie is that it felt like a amateurish rendition of National Treasure.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My wife and I saw this tonight. It was a good movie that felt like an Uncharted prequel. I liked how they started it like one of the games with Nate in waking up about to die then flashing back to the beginning showing how he got there.

I definitely want to see a sequel.