Uncharted Movie Gets A Facelift Update: Tom Holland to Star, Shawn Levy Directs

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Movie looks awful but it's already made $21 million and hasn't even opened in the U.S. yet.

So it's far too early to say Tom Holland can't carry a movie outside of the MCU.

Fred.
He gonna find his lane in these action franchises. No matter how bad they end up. So far it looks like this will get a sequel.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
7TOZ.gif

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Watched it earlier this afternoon

Intially thought it would just be Spider-Man playing as an adventurer (although I thought Tom Holland was decent in The Devil All The Time) but it was better than I expected. Probably helped that my expectations were on the floor and that I've never played the games either.

6/10 for me

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Watched it earlier this afternoon

Intially thought it would just be Spider-Man playing as an adventurer (although I thought Tom Holland was decent in The Devil All The Time) but it was better than I expected. Probably helped that my expectations were on the floor and that I've never played the games either.

6/10 for me

figured it was just a popcorn flick. Waiting on The Bats.

And Holland ain't the draw in the Spidey flicks...it's SPIDERMAN that's the draw.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
As a fan of the game the movie provided what I was looking for. It was a relatively faithful adaptation. 7.5/10
Most of the set pieces were laughable but acceptable if you’re a fan of the game. Everyone played their part well.
Definitely not a must watch in the theater but I’ll definitely cop the 4k blu ray.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
As a fan of the game the movie provided what I was looking for. It was a relatively faithful adaptation. 7.5/10
Most of the set pieces were laughable but acceptable if you’re a fan of the game. Everyone played their part well.
Definitely not a must watch in the theater but I’ll definitely cop the 4k blu ray.
I enjoyed it. Even though the casting was off it still surprisingly felt like uncharted with the action and situations. Not a great movie but it was fun. Me and my son enjoyed it as fans of the game.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I enjoyed it. Even though the casting was off it still surprisingly felt like uncharted with the action and situations. Not a great movie but it was fun. Me and my son enjoyed it as fans of the game.
The casting was off but I grew to like them. Once Nate put on the holster towards the final act and they played the game theme I was pretty convinced that he was Nathan Drake. The end credits scene also convinced me on them playing the parts in the sequel. Mark Wahlberg was the one that felt off the most but in terms of character, he did well. Plenty of genuine “Sully” moments.
Antonio Banderas was under utilized. His acting caliber deserved a stronger part throughout the movie.