Uncharted Movie Gets A Facelift Update: Tom Holland to Star, Shawn Levy Directs

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Looks terrible. SONY makes the worst movies
you'd think the law of averages would come into play at some point and they'd luck up into a good one but :picard:

dont get me wrong this likely will be enjoyable to some degree, or maybe im just easy to please, but the levels of corn in the trailer were alarming. The DT review hits the nail on the head on several points

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Let's really put it all on the table: the games themselves weren't really popping outside of 2 and 4 :sas2:

Debate your local Gamestop employee :hubie:
3 is okay. 2 and 4 are the winners. I haven’t played 1 in forever and don’t think I want to go back. But I enjoyed it in 2007 lol

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
you'd think the law of averages would come into play at some point and they'd luck up into a good one but :picard:

dont get me wrong this likely will be enjoyable to some degree, or maybe im just easy to please, but the levels of corn in the trailer were alarming. The DT review hits the nail on the head on several points
I’m late on this but a question for you and brother @FlyRy isnt that the game? Uncharted is corny at times. It pokes fun at itself. Nate is both a pretty cool action hero while also being a lame action hero who knows it lol. And I’m giving them points for not recreating the games bit by bit because no bueno.

I’m not saying this shyt is going to be an A24 flick but what are we asking for from a Indiana jones National treasure tomb raider combo?