UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
did you like 1 and 2 at least?
Yeah 2 was good.

I played them all outa order. I played 2 first cause I bought the bundle. Then I played 1 to catch up on the story. 1 got real tedious by the end, and I think that feeling carried over to 3. The desert scene was some boring shyt, then directly after that they throw you into another random arena with a couple dozen more random goons. I just quit, I couldn't take it anymore.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah 2 was good.

I played them all outa order. I played 2 first cause I bought the bundle. Then I played 1 to catch up on the story. 1 got real tedious by the end, and I think that feeling carried over to 3. The desert scene was some boring shyt, then directly after that they throw you into another random arena with a couple dozen more random goons. I just quit, I couldn't take it anymore.
I played it in that exact order

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
UC1 def deserves higher than a 7.5..
I mean I spent a lot of time on UC3(MP) with friends so it wasn't too bad but the SP was really a let down coming from UC2. It felt like a B-Team level game. The writing was worse, the pacing was off, the gameplay was worse in some ways(Who thought roll, grab and cover would work on one button?), the enemy encounters were terrible in some parts and the game felt rushed near the end. Naughty Dog admitted that it was rushed because they were pressured to drop it Nov 2011, one year after it's announcement. It's precisely because of UC3 that ND went so hard with TLOU. They made sure they didn't rush that game and they wanted to show that UC2 wasn't just a fluke. Now they're doing the same thing with UC4. To make things better, the same team that worked on UC2 and TLOU are behind UC4 :blessed:

I couldn't even finish UC3 due to boredom.

When I said that @Fatboi1 got his panties in a bunch, now he's saying the same thing:smh:
Well I played them in order and it was my first time so of course I'm going to finish it. It wasn't really boring my first time through, it just had some "???" moments to it. The game really feels flawed on subsequent playthroughs whereas I feel like UC1 despite being mechanically inferior is somehow more fun to play through. UC2 imo was the best all around. I beat that game 5 times including once on PS4. Despite me knowing the game like the back of my hand, I still chuckled at some of Drake and gang's banter and I just loved the gameplay for how fun it felt. My only gripe with UC2 are the museum level in the beginning(luckily the dialogue and stuff is still good) and the ice caves with Tenzin near the end. Other than that, it's a masterful game and 7 years later still was enjoyable imo.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Smh dudes think I'm just trollin about UC3 :mjlol: If I had to rate it, I'd give UC1 a 7.5/10, UC2 a 10/10 and UC3 a 7/10. I played UC1 and 2 remastered and played them to completion and only stopped when I had to do something but UC3?? I stopped due to boredom.

:mjlol: at UC1 being higher than 3

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:wow:

flying.gif

:mjlol: Enemy threw that grenade to his boy like :whoa:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man this delay was some bullshyt. The game is apparently out in the hands of some reviewers already and it's been gold for a month now. We would've had this shyt THIS tuesday smh, FOUR days.

They should just release the beta a week early and then let us carry it over to the final game with the MP download(The MP is a separate download as the disc is just the single player alone.)

Daps
Reppin
Man this delay was some bullshyt. The game is apparently out in the hands of some reviewers already and it's been gold for a month now. We would've had this shyt THIS tuesday smh, FOUR days.

They should just release the beta a week early and then let us carry it over to the final game with the MP download(The MP is a separate download as the disc is just the single player alone.)

b.bbbuut sony cares about their fans and ND is the goat developers. :martin:

they straight up disrespecting all ps4 owners. i've already decided i'm buying this game through craigslist. i'm not paying any money for the devs. :camby:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
b.bbbuut sony cares about their fans and ND is the goat developers. :martin:

they straight up disrespecting all ps4 owners. i've already decided i'm buying this game through craigslist. i'm not paying any money for the devs. :camby:
lol

These nikkas disrespectful as fukk. Look at this shyt:
bQxB0Hc.png

Like :what: Nikka we starving over here and you talking about you can't wait to play MP at work?? :camby:

They should get sued for this shyt. If the MP menus ain't fixed(shyt looks like a TLOU/Day Z rip off), I'm writing Sony a scathing letter. :stopitslime:

Last edited: