UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We don't believe your lies
Lol believe me. Uncharted 3 is trash. You notice how in the last ND making of UC4 videos they pretty much skipped through UC3 while talking about the past?? They was like "Yeah so in UC1(long talk), UC2(Long talk). "UC3(brief phrase) Moving on..."

Worst Uncharted game in the series. I thought Golden Abyss was trash but UC3 is squared up with that game. Only good in UC3 is the plane set piece and the sinking cruise ship and that's it. Gameplay wise and story wise, it is :trash: :trash:

[Andre 3000]TRAAAAAAAAASH[/Andre 3000]

MGSV and UC3 are like brothers. They merely have the name of a great game before it :wow:

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hooooy boyy.

The locations list has been leaked accidentally.(From some dev menu from the GDC tech showcase)
There's a thread with them on Gaf.(I didn't click any of them.)

:snoop:

Still got about 3 weeks left until this bullshyt drops come on Innanet :snoop:.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
@Kamikaze Revy, is this dude trolling? :dwillhuh:
Who? @Fatboi1 aka Nathan Fake the Third aka Fatboi my Remasterstation can do wrong, aka your favorite consoles biggest Stan aka Fatboi will the real next gen games please stand up?
Nah. I don't think he is. I think he's building a case to be a more credible poster by throwing one of his classics into the ring as a sacrificial lamb for the wolves that pull his Stan card daily. I think it might be time to pen another freestyle diss thread on him. :francis:
:troll::pachaha:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who? @Fatboi1 aka Nathan Fake the Third aka Fatboi my Remasterstation can do wrong, aka your favorite consoles biggest Stan aka Fatboi will the real next gen games please stand up?
Nah. I don't think he is. I think he's building a case to be a more credible poster by throwing one of his classics into the ring as a sacrificial lamb for the wolves that pull his Stan card daily. I think it might be time to pen another freestyle diss thread on him. :francis:
:troll::pachaha:
:pachaha:

Nah fam UC3 been ass.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I remember when UC3 first came out, @Fatboi1 was stanning that shyt like no other :mjlol:
:pachaha: Me and @PS4 used to run online back on SOHH and UC3 came through and it was ehhhhhhh. I beat UC2 like 4 times on PS3 and I just beat it on PS4. UC3 I only beat once and I don't even feel like playing it right now.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Holy shyt Uncharted 3 is :trash:

I literally cut it off because I was bored. I played 1 and 2 and played them straight through. UC3's combat regression(enemies don't flinch when shot) and the pacing of the game is :trash:

shyt feels like a copy of UC2 made by a different dev.
bruh co-op arena still has me :deadrose:fukk kind of ai coding was that

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Smh dudes think I'm just trollin about UC3 :mjlol: If I had to rate it, I'd give UC1 a 7.5/10, UC2 a 10/10 and UC3 a 7/10. I played UC1 and 2 remastered and played them to completion and only stopped when I had to do something but UC3?? I stopped due to boredom.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Smh dudes think I'm just trollin about UC3 :mjlol: If I had to rate it, I'd give UC1 a 7.5/10, UC2 a 10/10 and UC3 a 7/10. I played UC1 and 2 remastered and played them to completion and only stopped when I had to do something but UC3?? I stopped due to boredom.
UC1 def deserves higher than a 7.5..