UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
P74Nyjt.gif

Hmm you can't do this in MP..

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
Damn breh you almost scared me thinking this is the ending.

The ending probably won't be something as simple as "someone kills someone." That's just too easy and amateurish. They didn't even do that in TLOU and that was a more mature game. It'll probably be something that leaves ending open for discussion and interpretation. Probably "I wonder what happened.." or "He/she shouldn't have done that!"
I seen your post about avoiding the Internet and decided to troll you breh. made it all up including fake link to random article. lol

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Guys remember to lay-off these Uncharted sites/groups a week before release. I remember a lot of people were trying to ruin TLOU on purpose (some people had it a week early) and it almost got me a few times.

I remember I thought got spoiled on TLOU a few days before it came out. Turned out dude was joking though. :whew:

@Fatboi1 ND said UC4 gonna have customizable controls and they're putting out a video before the game launches to show it off. Because fukk triangle to reload :blessed:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I remember I thought got spoiled on TLOU a few days before it came out. Turned out dude was joking though. :whew:

@Fatboi1 ND said UC4 gonna have customizable controls and they're putting out a video before the game launches to show it off. Because fukk triangle to reload :blessed:
if y'all really tryna not get spoiled, it's best to avoid gaming sites/comment sections of any youtube video until you beat the game. Some people spoil shyt in dumb ways(Thread title as spoiler, comment on spoiler in random video, thumbnail of video on youtube etc.)

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
if y'all really tryna not get spoiled, it's best to avoid gaming sites/comment sections of any youtube video until you beat the game. Some people spoil shyt in dumb ways(Thread title as spoiler, comment on spoiler in random video, thumbnail of video on youtube etc.)

Yeah, I'm gonna go on full blackout the end of this month. Gonna give arcadium a break too.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

Good just like the old days. This permanent mapped button scheme nonsense is for the birds.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Good just like the old days. This permanent mapped button scheme nonsense is for the birds.

For real. I was trash during the beta because I couldn't get used to the controls fast enough. I prefer using the bumpers to aim and shoot, and R1 for reload. TLOUR did that shyt to me, I would have caught so much more bodies if I could map controls to something similar.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Holy shyt Uncharted 3 is :trash:

I literally cut it off because I was bored. I played 1 and 2 and played them straight through. UC3's combat regression(enemies don't flinch when shot) and the pacing of the game is :trash:

shyt feels like a copy of UC2 made by a different dev.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Holy shyt Uncharted 3 is :trash:

I literally cut it off because I was bored. I played 1 and 2 and played them straight through. UC3's combat regression(enemies don't flinch when shot) and the pacing of the game is :trash:

shyt feels like a copy of UC2 made by a different dev.
We don't believe your lies