UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
26501608141_de56eda805_o.gif

:wow:

These taunts is :wow:

So many levels to this taunt:

If it flops

Microtransactions?

:pachaha:

They seemed to improved the colors. Looks much more colorful

Iirc, in UC3 you could dap or high five a player after they revived you. That gave me the idea that ND should look into implementing co-op executions and taunts for TLOU2. :wow: Potential to make the game extra demonic.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I already know it's gonna be some crazy gif material in that trailer.
2 weeks before the "GAME" that PS4 needs to prop itself up as "A game system with a game worth buying it for." comes out :wow:

56K users be warned :wow:

tumblr_inline_n9v52s7x5m1s8r6u7.gif

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ratchet and Clank and the division have made the wait for this game feel like nothing to me. That's just me though. I was feeling the way @Fatboi1 feels about waiting for this game, about MGSVTPP.
and BOY what a fukking disappointment THAT game was.

"THAT'S AN ENEMY GUNSHIP!!"
SHUT THE fukk UP nikka I KNOW!!

Ocelot... what are you doing....:scust:

Snake, I'll just stand here on this pointless base in the middle of westbubblefukk with two pistols that I won't gracefully spin around on my fingers with because... this is the phantom pain... Snake :troll:

Holy shyt are you a fukking shell of yourself Ocelot??

*Camera turns back around to the player*

*40 pointless missions to extract bytch ass nikkas pop up*

GOTY :mjcry: :whew: "MGSV TPP is a revolutionary-ly game that is unprecedented and never before seen gameplay in all my life. If you are on the fence about playing a game, buying MGSV is never a bad choice. Buy this game now*Asks Konami rep 4 feet away what else to put in review.* This game is worth buying, right now. I give this a revoulationary 11/10.
*Attends Lupe Fiasco review afterparty*

:troll:

:laff: Man if UC4 is ANYWHERE NEAR as garbage as that game was, I'm throwing my PS4 out my window.

Last edited:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
and BOY what a fukking disappointment THAT game was.

"THAT'S AN ENEMY GUNSHIP!!"
SHUT THE fukk UP nikka I KNOW!!

Ocelot... what are you doing....:scust:

Snake, I'll just stand here on this pointless base in the middle of westbubblefukk with two pistols that I won't gracefully spin around on my fingers with because... this is the phantom pain... Snake :troll:

Holy shyt are you a fukking shell of yourself Ocelot??

*Camera turns back around to the player*

*40 pointless missions to extract bytch ass nikkas pop up*

GOTY :mjcry: :whew: "MGSV TPP is a revolutionary-ly game that is unprecedented and never before seen gameplay in all my life. If you are on the fence about playing a game, buying MGSV is never a bad choice. Buy this game now*Asks Konami rep 4 feet away what else to put in review.* This game is worth buying, right now. I give this a revoulationary 11/10.
*Attends Lupe Fiasco review afterparty*

:troll:

:laff: Man if UC4 is ANYWHERE NEAR as garbage as that game was, I'm throwing my PS4 out my window.
I could only hope that this game has as good as gameplay as MGSV had.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I could only hope that this game has as good as gameplay as MGSV had.
EnlightenedRemorsefulIslandwhistler.gif

flying.gif

kwD8d9l.gif

smacked.gif

sniperanimation.gif
img

BOOM!

MGSV fagboys still holdin onto that "but but it had good gameplay" narrative. nah nikka, 2016 we got errthang ya heard :birdman: Pu sum respekt on my game :birdman:
HOKHGt.gif

MGSV WISH it had such beautiful looking gameplay.