UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I always have mixed emotions with these gifs and some of the videos I've seen. Some look incredible and some are extremely underwhelming.
Low quality, older/context less gifs can be a factor but extremely underwhelming?? Nah that's hyperbolic IMO. I'm not seeing anything else that looks this good and I'm including PC.

uc39a82e.gif

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: Jax

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Low quality, older/context less gifs can be a factor but extremely underwhelming?? Nah that's hyperbolic IMO. I'm not seeing anything else that looks this good overall.

uc39a82e.gif

Its a day one cop for me, I'm a huge fan of the series. I just see some of the material as :ohhh::whoo::ohlawd: and some has been :ehh:. We'll know more when the game is actually in our hands though. I definitely like how the environments look a lot.

Daps
Reppin
How come fans are accepting this kind of behavior.

Game has gone gold but they don't want to release it.

The reason is because they don't want to go up against the dark souls fan base. Bet you anything ND and Sony are scared that the game won't do numbers because of dark souls but will never admit it.

This is bullshyt and as a paying subscriber I'll definitely be voicing my complaints.

So you're telling me the game has gone gold but it cant be released for a month and a half :camby:

What are you scared of Sony?

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

The reason is because they don't want to go up against the dark souls fan base. Bet you anything ND and Sony are scared that the game won't do numbers because of dark souls but will never admit it.

This is bullshyt and as a paying subscriber I'll definitely be voicing my complaints.

So you're telling me the game has gone gold but it cant be released for a month and a half :camby:

:dahell: the delay was not on ND it was Sony's call, they want a global release.

Daps
Reppin
:dahell: the delay was not on ND it was Sony's call, they want a global release.

Keep believing bullshyt brehs.

Sony is scared, plain and simple. If game has gone gold it should be released. Why are they making fans wait?

Your excuses ain't helping bruh :camby:

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
you trolling?

uncharted 3 alone sold 7 million world wide on a single platform.

dark souls series has a whole has only sold 8.5 million, keep in mind its has released on pc, ps4, ps3, 360, x1.

Daps
Reppin
you trolling?

uncharted 3 alone sold 7 million world wide on a single platform.

dark souls series has a whole has only sold 8.5 million, keep in mind its has released on pc, ps4, ps3, 360, x1.

So then whyy the delay? The game is gone gold meaning everything has been finalized but they are waiting 1.5 months to release the game.

Hmmmmm

2 different fanbase. Dark Soul is the more niche one.

Why the delay then, besides the bullshyt excuse that Sony and ND have released