UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This shyt gonna look extremely good when you see it in person. Just seeing this now on my PC and in better quality is crazy.

Ulj8lWD.gif

Better quality:
DearestDistinctHackee.gif

The bottom gif so much clearer and smoother.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Finally my PS4 will be pushed to its limits. Got the collector's edition preordered off BB with GCU:blessed:

*waits for the PS4K remaster that wil make this look like shyt in comparison*

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
i preordered the game awhile back but im legit thinkin bout copping that damn controller :jbhmm: especially since i kinda need a new one :takedat:

EDIT: controller only 49 bucks :wtf: im copping this shyt next week then

not gonna open it til the game drop tho :ahh:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:damn: This game gonna be fukking huge. 48GB for the SINGLE player arone :damn:
wl5NKez.png

:banderas:

Gonna be :eat: off this blassic when it drops. Knowing ND they probably got so much shyt they didn't show or talk about which will surprise us. I remember with TLOU, I thought i had it all figured out and knew what to expect and it literally exceeded my expectations. I was wild'n the fukk out when I saw Ellie was playable in the campaign. :wow: The whole campaign was just so damn better.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That just means the MP portion won't be playable for a few months. You know how the #IncompleteStation4 does right? But it's a priveledge to play unfinished games right? RIGHT!?
Nah, it just means the iso file was too big for Nero Burning Rom to accept when they were burning it so they just gonna upload the MP to rapidshare for us to download 3 months after release because please understand?? Gonna be Halo MCC all over again :banderas: