UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn ND gettin cocky.

GO0l80o.png

:mjlol:

"Our game look better than that bullshyt ock"

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
They gonna go ham with the marketing for this. I can see this shyt doing doing 11 Million+. That CG looks nice though. That'll probably be what their next game on PS5 looks like real time.

:mjpls: we will see

we felt the same way about this gen

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So far what world locations have been revealed? Anyone got a list?
Nothing really. They've been pretty tight lid on concrete details but from the beta and first reveal, we saw the jungle.
Then we saw a small glimpse of Madagascar(the open area where you can drive the jeep and that small marketplace in the beta) and lastly some area in Scotland we caught a glimpse of in the latest tech video. Other than that, we don't really know much about the locations and characters.

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
Nothing really. They've been pretty tight lid on concrete details but from the beta and first reveal, we saw the jungle.
Then we saw a small glimpse of Madagascar(the open area where you can drive the jeep and that small marketplace in the beta) and lastly some area in Scotland we caught a glimpse of in the latest tech video. Other than that, we don't really know much about the locations and characters.

I hope there are some surprise locations...I hate it when they show all the pre release stuff and it turns out most of the locations have already been shown.

That shyt with the horses in UC3 was dope AF because I didn't ever see that segment in any preview videos.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hope there are some surprise locations...I hate it when they show all the pre release stuff and it turns out most of the locations have already been shown.

That shyt with the horses in UC3 was dope AF because I didn't ever see that segment in any preview videos.
Yeah there will be much more. This is their biggest Uncharted yet and they've pretty much kept the game close to their chest. We've only seen the PSX gamepaly which wasn't even a set piece but more so a look at the expanded gameplay and mechanics. After that we only saw the E3 demo set piece gameplay and everything else is just little snippets from behind the scenes: Making of UC4 videos. The story trailer showed a little bit more besides that they've pretty much shown us nothing. I prefer that over UC3's marketing where damn near every few months up until release they showed a major set piece and even had a demo for it at Best Buy. Before the game came out we done saw:
The burning chateau, The cargo plane set piece, the boat set piece and other shyt. We even had all the locations pretty much shown via MP launch a month before the release.