UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Get a behind the scenes look at how Naughty Dog and the Uncharted series have evolved since Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune, including the influence of The Last of Us on the team and their development process.

Several years after his last adventure, retired fortune hunter Nathan Drake is forced back into the world of thieves. With the stakes much more personal, Drake embarks on a globe-trotting journey in pursuit of a historical conspiracy behind a fabled pirate treasure. His greatest adventure will test his physical limits, his resolve, and ultimately what he’s willing to sacrifice to save the ones he loves.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
if they were great devs there wouldn't be any need to delay the game.

Also, if you have been following the development of this game, the game has had a lot of troubles. Director leaving, the whole ending had to be redone, mocap had to be recaptured, and the beta release didn't go as smooth as they were expecting.

and the reason for the delay was manufacturing problems :mjlol: .. you dumbasses faill for that shyt.

:mjlol: at his post

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ahoQhfx.gif

U4facerub.gif

drake_animation3_by_raziel1992-d9uo26l.gif

I did a double take at first. I thought that was a real person for a split second.

:mjcry:
Just looks amazing. That lil doc was good. The game sound like it'll be insane.

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Are these animals dangerous? Like do you need to know BJJ incase they flip out on you?? I'm not sure if they're safer than a cat(Which I can easily fukk up if they try something).
They arent pets even though some people keep them as pets. They arent dangerous but one day the white man will drive them into extinction sadly.