UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
It seems like the beta came and went. And nobody gave a real fukk.

Is Star Wars Battlefront a next gen game? Cause Uncharted 4 looks exactly like it on that green map.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Uncharted the only MP game that I REALLY have fun with but UC4 was legit fire. shyt was too damn smooth and beautiful. An old ass beta build with one mode and three maps imo was funner than some full retail games I've played in the past few years.

Movement.gif

Reloading.gif

10ffru.gif

ExplosionEffects.gif

Don't shyt else play like it too so it ain't like I could hop on TLOU cuz that shyt is a whole nother game mechanically.

The real game gonna have me on for like a year straight like how UC2 was :wow: .

*freezes self*
naughty dog definitely has the funnest MP's imo shyt i wasnt even a big online guy til uncharted 2 cuz most everything was fukking fps besides metal gear. Thankfully all that will change in may (they better stick to this fukking date :francis:) and i'll be bucking and rolling and bucking and throwing mystics and bucking once again :wow::banderas:

Daps
Reppin
this motherfukkers released the beta so people don't complain about the delay...:martin:

fukk you nikkas..any other dev and they would have gotten roasted for having so many delays.

sounds like trouble in paradise.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this motherfukkers released the beta so people don't complain about the delay...:martin:

fukk you nikkas..any other dev and they would have gotten roasted for having so many delays.

sounds like trouble in paradise.
Yeah, I'm VERY worried about ND delaying games. I mean just look at how the delay for TLOU turned out... They should just release games ON TIME like they did for Uncharted 3!

Let em cook :cook:

ND>>>>>>>>Other devs

Daps
Reppin
Yeah, I'm VERY worried about ND delaying games. I mean just look at how the delay for TLOU turned out... They should just release games ON TIME like they did for Uncharted 3!

Let em cook :cook:

ND>>>>>>>>Other devs

if they were great devs there wouldn't be any need to delay the game.

Also, if you have been following the development of this game, the game has had a lot of troubles. Director leaving, the whole ending had to be redone, mocap had to be recaptured, and the beta release didn't go as smooth as they were expecting.

and the reason for the delay was manufacturing problems :mjlol: .. you dumbasses faill for that shyt.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if they were great devs there wouldn't be any need to delay the game.

Also, if you have been following the development of this game, the game has had a lot of troubles. Director leaving, the whole ending had to be redone, mocap had to be recaptured, and the beta release didn't go as smooth as they were expecting.

and the reason for the delay was manufacturing problems :mjlol: .. you dumbasses faill for that shyt.
ok

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
@Kamikaze Revy you put waitstaion in the title? You lost my vote:francis:
I BEEN doing that breh. It had #GreatnessAwaitsAgain in the title for a long time. It's just a joke. This is one of the only games I'm hype about this year. I don't take these console wars serious in the least bit.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
@Kamikaze Revy you put waitstaion in the title? You lost my vote:francis:
Be upset because you realize you have nothing but Multi-plats brehs. All jokes and fanboy shyt aside, yall know damn we are all getting shytted on with these half assed finished games and microtransactions, no matter what console you have. Not only that, but PS4 deserves the title of "waitstation4" and you know it. I've said it so many times...my ps4 Collects dust if I'm not playing The Show 15. And I don't pay hundreds of dollars for shyt just to come online and say I'm not playing it...that shyt is really just wack so far. It really just sits on top of my PC gaming rig. My Wii U gets more play and that shyt is just ridiculous.

But with that said I'm patiently waiting for this Uncharted to drop

Last edited:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Be upset because you realize you have nothing but Multi-plats brehs. All jokes and fanboy shyt aside, yall know damn we are all getting shytted on with these half assed finished games and microtransactions, no matter what console you have. Not only that, but PS4 deserves the title of "waitstation4" and you know it. I've said it so many times...my ps4 Collects dust if I'm not playing The Show 15. And I don't pay hundreds of dollars for shyt just to come online and say I'm not playing it...that shyt is really just wack so far. It really just sits on top of my PC gaming rig. My Wii U gets more play and that shyt is just ridiculous.

But with that said I'm patiently waiting for this Uncharted to drop
Im not upset, i hardly play anything besides 2k atm i dont do the fanboy stuff but yes ps4 is waitstation lol

• Dap
Reactions: B86