UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
His face looks better on 16 but the detail is slightly better on 15
I feel like the 2015 has much more detail all around than the 2016 one. Look at how the light reflects off of his eyes in the 2015 one and how they blurred our a lot of the details in 2016. I'm only seeing a darker picture, I don't see an upgrade.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel like the 2015 has much more detail all around than the 2016 one. Look at how the light reflects off of his eyes in the 2015 one and how they blurred our a lot of the details in 2016. I'm only seeing a darker picture, I don't see an upgrade.
psx-trailerwojkb.gif

Here you see some more obvious changes.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
and in this one too, the old one looks much better than the new one. I feel like you're disproving your own point here
I disagree the new one has motion blur which was missing in the old build+it makes animations look smoother, more foliage, and a much more colorful color palette. Motion blur is best seen, in motion. In stills it looks blurry.
:yeshrug:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Fatboi1 naughty dog just tweeted game went gold

isnt that kind of early :jbhmm:

if its gold now why push it back to may 10th :martin::what:

any way the push the date up :blessed:
It's funny because TODAY would've been when the game would'
ve been out which means it would've went gold Feb 18th. That extra month of development push.. But yeah... How the fukk does it take a month+ to manufacture? Them LIbertalia editions and PS4's :whew:

There it is folks.
Cd3nvRKUAAEldCJ.jpg

The game of forever in the hands of someone who worked hard. :mjcry: This day is coming.

@Kamikaze Revy
THER'S NO WAY IT CAN BE DELAYED NOW BREH!

Cd3n6sNUYAAovIv.jpg

:ufdup:

EmDx3QH.png

128j8VG.png

They're burning the disc RIGHT NOW!  They got IMGBURN running for the next month.

Update that shread title breahugh!

W6cTVJr.png

:banderas:

Now onto Uncharted 4 Remastered :wow:

Last edited:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
It's funny because TODAY would've been when the game would'
ve been out which means it would've went gold Feb 18th. That extra month of development push.. But yeah... How the fukk does it take a month+ to manufacture? Them LIbertalia editions and PS4's :whew:

There it is folks.
Cd3nvRKUAAEldCJ.jpg

The game of forever in the hands of someone who worked hard. :mjcry: This day is coming.

@Kamikaze Revy
THER'S NO WAY IT CAN BE DELAYED NOW BREH!

Cd3n6sNUYAAovIv.jpg

:ufdup:

EmDx3QH.png

128j8VG.png

They're burning the disc RIGHT NOW!  They got IMGBURN running for the next month.

Update that shread title breahugh!

W6cTVJr.png

:banderas:

Now onto Uncharted 4 Remastered :wow:
Greatness...........awaits:mjcry: