UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
jHSaXu.gif

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Eh, I just booted up TLOU to try out the MP and man it feels so different. Dudes that think they're really similar need to refresh their memory. It feels so damn slow and the movement feels stiff as hell. Graphically it wasn't holding up at all. I swear the graphics for UC4 MP look so much better it's not even funny. You really appreciate all the explosion effects, particles, lighting, character models and animations when you go back and play the older game.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Eh, I just booted up TLOU to try out the MP and man it feels so different. Dudes that think they're really similar need to refresh their memory. It feels so damn slow and the movement feels stiff as hell. Graphically it wasn't holding up at all. I swear the graphics for UC4 MP look so much better it's not even funny. You really appreciate all the explosion effects, particles, lighting, character models and animations when you go back and play the older game.
Hell yea its like going from uc3 to uc2 when it comes to speed. Graphic wise Tlou was a port lol so naturally it won't look as good

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I must be buggin because I legit think the 2015 shot looks better. Theres more detail in the hand and his arm. You can also see light interacting with the sweat on his body. :dame:
The 2016 one just looks darker to me.
It's not an exact 1:1 shot. Lighting and positioning is a little different. The 2016 one does look to have tessellated rocks.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hell yea its like going from uc3 to uc2 when it comes to speed. Graphic wise Tlou was a port lol so naturally it won't look as good
I just tried it cuz dude in the other thread said the mp look close to TLOU which I felt was just plain silly. You have to be going off of memory.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
It's not an exact 1:1 shot. Lighting and positioning is a little different. The 2016 one does look to have tessellated rocks.
So the rocks got an upgrade and the rest didn't :ohhh:
Next gen rocks for the win :blessed:

I knew Sony wasn't making me await for nothing

I don't know. I just don't see an "Upgrade" in that example. I like the look of the 2015 one better.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So the rocks got an upgrade and the rest didn't :ohhh:
Next gen rocks for the win :blessed:

I knew Sony wasn't making me await for nothing

I don't know. I just don't see an "Upgrade" in that example. I like the look of the 2015 one better.
Again not a 1:1 shot. Lighting changes can make a big difference in graphics.

See example:
Retail
hkqlj9.jpg

E3
_1394813877.jpg