UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm about to get my last games in and then I'm done. I had a lot of fun with the beta. Can't wait to see more of the MP and COOP.

zopaco317

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was playing this on saturday at my homies spot and had gotten downed and dude who downed me ran to me and i thought he was gonna melee me.

Bruh took a selfie :dead:, never played uncharted so i dont know if that was on previous games but it had me rolling.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
maaaaan this uncharted withdrawal is something serious brehs :sadcam:....im playin other mp's and all i can think about is beating niccas over the head with a grappling hook and swinging all over the place :to: uncharted like a bad bish with bomb head and good p*ssy that joined the army or some shyt :mjcry:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
maaaaan this uncharted withdrawal is something serious brehs :sadcam:....im playin other mp's and all i can think about is beating niccas over the head with a grappling hook and swinging all over the place :to: uncharted like a bad bish with bomb head and good p*ssy that joined the army or some shyt :mjcry:
Uncharted the only MP game that I REALLY have fun with but UC4 was legit fire. shyt was too damn smooth and beautiful. An old ass beta build with one mode and three maps imo was funner than some full retail games I've played in the past few years.

Movement.gif

Reloading.gif

10ffru.gif

ExplosionEffects.gif

Don't shyt else play like it too so it ain't like I could hop on TLOU cuz that shyt is a whole nother game mechanically.

The real game gonna have me on for like a year straight like how UC2 was :wow: .

*freezes self*

Last edited: