UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
nikkas trying to play before this is over ?

@Fatboi1 if run again we got to coordinate our loadouts. That everybody just running with ever don't work 5 v5 . I seen my nikka rekka on that rooftop level shooting at them towers with a shotty :russ:like damn breh we need full mics and complimentary loadouts. I wanted be like breh pull out a hand gun :damn:

I couldn't get on my mic last night music daughter was sleep but today I'm good

Last edited:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
The Hunter sidekick is by far the best of the bunch. Just send him out and follow and rack up the kills. It's probably OP to be honest.

I've been having an absolute blast with the beta. Can't wait to see what modes are in the final version.

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
UC2 MP was great.... Most addictive MP i played around that time for a while. :wow:

It was fun i was mainly playing resistance and duty for my mp shooter fix at the time so i only scratched the surface. Think i participated in the beta for uc2...

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikkas trying to play before this is over ?

@Fatboi1 if run again we got to coordinate our loadouts. That everybody just running with ever don't work 5 v5 . I seen my nikka rekka on that rooftop level shooting at them towers with a shotty :russ:like damn breh we need full mics and complimentary loadouts. I wanted be like breh pull out a hand gun :damn:

I couldn't get on my mic last night music daughter was sleep but today I'm good
Yeah I'm be on later. It ends tonight. After today I think I've had enough of the beta and I await the final version. The next time I touch UC4 I want it to be May 10th and that's SP... This beta is so barebones compared to the UC3 beta where it had mad playlists and several maps.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:martin: Doing a double at work so I'm gonna miss the rest of this stress test....

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:huhldup: yall nikkas actually run with sidekicks and mysticals. Those slots are empty and I use the extra points to upgrade boosters.