UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
Damn felt like the 76ers nikkas caught so many L's in a row :pachaha:

It's all good though team coli be ready by may :birdman:

Edit on second thought I was dying alot trying to get them daily missions that free handgun :francis: why is that shyt even in the game

Last edited:

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
I don't think you understand the implications what you're proposing would have on the entire game. It's not just a simple, "Oh headshots kill straight up problem solved." you're thinking. Headshots from weapons resulting in straight kills would break the balance. Weapons with faster ROF or better recoil would absolutely decimate and there'd be no point in the other classes/mechanics such as med packs, the cintamani stone etc. They'd effecitvely be useless. What IS compensated though for what you're talking about is headshots DO kill faster. If you shoot someone in the head with w/e gun you're using, they are downed faster. The damage is increased so you effectively "kill" faster so you are rewarded with better aim. A sniper downs an enemy straight to the head. The only thing that I can see being okay is a 1HK power weapon to the head like a shotgun or a sniper but they'd have to be higher priced.

As for grenades, play TLOU and then come back to this. You'll see what I'm talking about. You spawn with grenades in UC4, there's also a cooldown timer for when you throw one and you also have upgrades in game to increase grenade count, reduce cooldown timer and something else I forget. All this on top of being a straight kill? That'd be horribly unbalanced. In TLOU, grenades have to be crafted and are a choice and on top of that you gotta throw them with a slow animation so they SHOULD kill in that game. in Uncharted you're much faster and have more room and areas to climb.

There's actually more dynamics of skill in this in regards to using mystics/sidekicks properly, knowing what works where and when and working in tandem with your teammates. A good team will ALWAYS win against another team regardless of their loadouts.

Uncharted 3 had all that shyt you're talking about and it is regarded as a joke MP and horribly unbalanced. Hell, there was a perk that gave you instant exploding grenades :dead:
full

1ncognegro

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#SidenikkaGang 804 VA
What's everyone's loadout looking like

HS39
Revolver
C4
Sniper sidekick
Hunter sidekick
El Dorado
Gear Revive 2
Helping Hand 3

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Not really feeling this MP. It's straight, not bad or anything... Just doesn't seem right. Something is off with it.

It's borrowing quite a bit from TLOU but the 2 games have completely different pacing. It feels like TLOU with power ups and sidekicks and no executions

The sniper should kill with 1 head shot IMO. Especially since there is downing in this game now

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What's everyone's loadout looking like

HS39
Revolver
C4
Sniper sidekick
Hunter sidekick
El Dorado
Gear Revive 2
Helping Hand 3
I like to run with the medpak and FAL with either the brute or hunter sidekick. The brute go down easily though so you gotta use it more as a distraction. The medpak and smoke nades are underutilized from what I've seen online. THey really can turn the tides in the match.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That El Dorado mystic is a pain in the ass
The sidekicks/mysticals can be dealt with but they just seem to get to a point where it gets super chaotic.

Like I don't mind a few per match but there were matches I've had where like two people threw out Wrath's of El Dorados and someone had a brute out and it just became a mess. I hope they add a classic playlist or w/e because they've got a fantastic gunplay mechanic here obscured by lots of fluff.

1ncognegro

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#SidenikkaGang 804 VA
The sidekicks/mysticals can be dealth with, they just seem to get to a point where it gets super chaotic. Like I don't mind a few per match but there were matches where like two people threw out a mystic and someone had a brute out and it just became a mess. I hope they add a classic playlist or w/e because they've got a fantastic gunplay mechanic here obscured by lots of fluff.
Nothing like 4 players taking cover and that red mystic icon shows up:sadcam:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Someone on Neogaf mentioned that a ND dev said(via the live stream they were streaming for this the other night) that this beta is roughly 20% of the final game. Seems like there's much more stuff not shown yet. :lupe: