UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I know they have been in but the way they are now I don't think it'd work with a downing system at the same time. Little changes create big domino effects.
If anything, a classic playlist without downs and other things similar to UC2 would probably be fine but that's yet to be seen. Even map design is made around these systems. Idk, I don't find it a issue. There's much more ways to play the game now and much more play style variety so I'm open for change. Sugar nades in TLOU are too brutal man. You want executions too?? :merchant: You're scaring me breh.
:rolleyes: OK friend. Just dont be shocked with the MP is the biggest gripe of the release.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:rolleyes: OK friend. Just dont be shocked with the MP is the biggest gripe of the release.
Nah, it's fine. MP is amazing. Opinions and stuff.

I loved UC2. I kind of hated UC3 but I played it with friends so it was tolerable.
TLOU was really tense and great but i wasn't really into it like that.
UC4 is :blessed:.

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
Man it's couple things they need to change.

Grenade launcher fukking sucks. shyt is so weak.

That noob long gun needs to be toned the fukk down. I see whole teams running with that shyt.

Ak reload time is horrible. Looks good but damn

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man it's couple things they need to change.

Grenade launcher fukking sucks. shyt is so weak.

That noob long gun needs to be toned the fukk down. I see whole teams running with that shyt.

Ak reload time is horrible. Looks good but damn
I don't know if they're adding weapon mods to the game becuase in the tutorial it said something about silenced weapons not showing on the radar so i wonder if that'll be a specific weapon or mods.. :lupe:
Yeah teh grenade launcher is weak as fukk as is the shotty. Any power weapon needs to be worth the cost. A grenade launcher needs to have a really wide splash damage and down instantly or be a direct hit KO.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
^the nade launcher didnt even kill in one hit on UC3 so making it do that in this would be stupid af imo.....i dont really use any of those purchased weapons (mostly cuz they arent worth it cuz of how weak they are) so i cant fully say wat i would change about them. I still say the most OP thing in the game is the djinn mystical especially against a shotgun user. They need to make that shyt more expensive or lessen the time even more cuz its damn near impossible to shoot someone with it on even if they are just shooting at u. Thats really my only gripe with the game and even with that i absolutely obliterate squads :blessed:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
^the nade launcher didnt even kill in one hit on UC3 so making it do that in this would be stupid af imo.....i dont really use any of those purchased weapons (mostly cuz they arent worth it cuz of how weak they are) so i cant fully say wat i would change about them. I still say the most OP thing in the game is the djinn mystical especially against a shotgun user. They need to make that shyt more expensive or lessen the time even more cuz its damn near impossible to shoot someone with it on even if they are just shooting at u. Thats really my only gripe with the game and even with that i absolutely obliterate squads :blessed:
Yeah I remember it didn't. It was two shot to kill. The power weapons are weak in this and don't really feel worth it. Even the RPG feels weak because of how long it takes to pull out and aim and shoot. I feel like the power shotty/pistol and other power weapon buys should be expensive but when bought wreck havoc.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yo anybody else sound settings fukkin up? It keep changing to stereo sound.
Edit: NVM PS Golds only stereo.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yo nikkas like " hop online" but y'all all in different matches lol.

Who wanna get on now?

I'm waiting in the lobby. Who wanna hop on?? I'll run some coli games.

Who wais?? I see @BdaBo$$ on.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
i wanna run into some of yall so badly :pachaha:.....closest i came was to linking up with @MidniteJay but the gaming gawds blessed him with a disconnect :wow:

:mjcry: I'm support status again. I can help brehs catch mad bodies with the assists and revive like a muhfukka but I ain't putting out double digit downs.

:jawalrus: Sometimes I still snatch up second place in the scoreboard just doing that.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
:mjcry: I'm support status again. I can help brehs catch mad bodies with the assists and revive like a muhfukka but I ain't putting out double digit downs.

:jawalrus: Sometimes I still snatch up second place in the scoreboard just doing that.
nothing wrong with that breh :ehh: i just need niccas not to go negative and pick me up the 2 or 3x i got down :manny:....i'll handle the rest :demonic: