UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
shyts unplayable right now. Yesterday was straight but I've been kicked out of every game so far today.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man, as much as I love this beta, I HOPE they overhaul the damn menu system and interface. shyt is absolutely terrible. I mean it's just way too dark and obtuse. What happened to the campy Uncharted(y) feel of the previous games?? There's no color, the music is too serious and it's not sleek at all. It's also kind of laggy. I'm VERY worried that they'll keep it as is because I seriously don't like it one bit. It looks too much like the TLOU menu.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Man, as much as I love this beta, I HOPE they overhaul the damn menu system and interface. shyt is absolutely terrible. I mean it's just way too dark and obtuse. What happened to the campy Uncharted(y) feel of the previous games?? There's no color, the music is too serious and it's not sleek at all. It's also kind of laggy. I'm VERY worried that they'll keep it as is because I seriously don't like it one bit. It looks too much like the TLOU menu.

The woman behind the series is gone friend and now its men friend so the game is going to be more serious, friend. Theres nothing campy about being a thief who shoots people in the head for artifacts. The thing i dont like about the beta is the fact people can be picked up. Is this the last of us or uncharted friends? Someone gets crushed with a grenade and they're just down and can be revived? NO, This is wrong. Take away downing. IF your shot youre finished.