UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
There was like 5 dudes on last night but I couldn't invite no one. This beta glitchy as hell.

Breh I can't wait until these dudes unveal COOP. They been maaaad quiet with this UC. They been holding lots of things back. Around this time for UC3's release, we damn near saw half the game in previews. I wonder what new modes they got in store? :lupe:

I'm on now

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I played last night and a bunch this morning. Every match I played I was the only one trying to revive people, everyone else just runs past the downed team mates. A couple times I even seen people crouched behind cover with a team mate dying beside them and they didnt even try to revive them.

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I played last night and a bunch this morning. Every match I played I was the only one trying to revive people, everyone else just runs past the downed team mates. A couple times I even seen people crouched behind cover with a team mate dying beside them and they didnt even try to revive them.

Yeah, it really reminds me of TLOU online and is pretty frustrating. I hope co-op is good, and they have some other objective based modes as an alternative to TDM.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sometimes these nikkaz don't be seeing people dying. I've had that happen to me. They should make dying characters more noticeable. Some other guys though just play this lonewolf and don't think.

I wonder how a FFA mode would work in this since there's downs in this that wasn't in UC3.. Three team deathmatch(2v2v2) like in UC3 would also be great in this game.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
It takes a while for folks to get in the correct mindset to win. Honestly its usually like that with randoms though....

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:wow: I just had a fukking great match on the rooftops. I like this map a lot. There's LOTS of routes and ways to get around enemies. I had an enemy take cover behind a vent and I just hopped off the side of the building, scurried over to teh side and came back up in front of him and he didn't even see me coming :banderas: I also prefer having med packs in favor of grenades sometimes. I love the feeling of throwing a med pack and reviving someone far away :banderas:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

It doesn't make much sense either because the reward for a teammate revival is pretty high, although the game can be a bit hectic to the point people focus solely on the opponent.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It doesn't make much sense either because the reward for a teammate revival is pretty high, although the game can be a bit hectic to the point people focus solely on the opponent.
People are new. It takes a while for people to get good. I'm an UC vet and I'm still learning the ropes here and getting used to the boosters and when/where to use a sidekick/mystical.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
:wow: I just had a fukking great match on the rooftops. I like this map a lot. There's LOTS of routes and ways to get around enemies. I had an enemy take cover behind a vent and I just hopped off the side of the building, scurried over to teh side and came back up in front of him and he didn't even see me coming :banderas: I also prefer having med packs in favor of grenades sometimes. I love the feeling of throwing a med pack and reviving someone far away :banderas:

What's your psn name add me
Why you ain't running with your boy

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What's your psn name add me
Why you ain't running with your boy
I think i got you already. We been runnin on UC MP since UC2 and 3 breh. I'm Coolbgdog

I still remember that one time we was playing COOP adventure with that other troll that used to post on here(I think his name was Tom or something.) Dude had u FURIOUS one time throwing a fukking multi explosion grenade that killed all of us near the end of the map :laff: U came up on the mic like "YO WTF U DOIN MAN!?!?"

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
I think i got you already. We been runnin on UC MP since UC2 and 3 breh. I'm Coolbgdog

I still remember that one time we was playing COOP adventure with that other troll that used to post on here(I think his name was Tom or something.) Dude had u FURIOUS one time throwing a fukking multi explosion grenade that killed all of us near the end of the map :laff: U came up on the mic like "YO WTF U DOIN MAN!?!?"

Ok my fault I member yea spike lee 85

:laff: