UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:wow: i was owning bare nikkas today. I'll post more of it on my YT. I even went undefeated a few times against parties :wow:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Played a couple of games today, shyt was cool.:ehh:

Throwing that grapple hook and swinging of a ledge is never going to get old, I be doing that at completely random times just because I can even though I'll probably get killed.:russ:

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
Man what the fukk nikka went to play and all my rank is gone :francis: . I tried to change my custom loadouts and they locked me out :francis:

We running a coli game or not.:francis:

nikkas ain't about that action.

Igohardmob psn.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There was like 5 dudes on last night but I couldn't invite no one. This beta glitchy as hell.

:wow:

I'm speechless
Breh I can't wait until these dudes unveal COOP. They been maaaad quiet with this UC. They been holding lots of things back. Around this time for UC3's release, we damn near saw half the game in previews. I wonder what new modes they got in store? :lupe:

THey did mention coop before.

Elsewhere in the interview, Cogburn was also asked about co-op, to which he replied "we'll be talking about co-op later."

Last edited:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Man what the fukk nikka went to play and all my rank is gone :francis: . I tried to change my custom loadouts and they locked me out :francis:

We running a coli game or not.:francis:

nikkas ain't about that action.

Igohardmob psn.

You just in the lobby not doing anything

Lamontjoke614 I'm on now