UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This game proves you can have beautifully animated gameplay and movement while still having tight controls. :wow:
kNjf78t.gif

GIF6062ce.gif

Swanging on ropes, lobbin grenades and shooting at the same damn time? :wow:

None of that GTA animation where the animation looks over the top but feels slow and clunky. Best of both worlds :banderas:

Anyway I hope the interface (main menu and music) is a placeholder because it's kind of bleh. I'm sure this is a old build as this is the same beta from December which itself is an old build.

Last edited:

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
It's smooth as hell, animations are great and the gunplay and audio/visual feedback is really strong. If that isn't great to you then idk.

Compared to the other shooters I've played this gen (the division, tomb raider) this one is top tier stuff up there with MGSV. The other games feel sort of clunk and generic compared to this. SP will be even better(much more dynamic gameplay, vehicles, cqc,stealth and tools).
:russell:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You know your 100LB pizza face ass gonna be at Funcoland or w/e the fukk your game stores is at in Britain you fakkit azz tea sipping, logitech keyboard banging ass euro-fakkit. :sas1: You probably got a Playstation shirt on right now actin like a fakkit online.

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
You know your 100LB pizza face ass gonna be at Funcoland or w/e the fukk your game stores is at in Britain you fakkit azz tea sipping, logitech keyboard banging ass eurofakkit. :sas1:
I am not from europe, I am 6'3 270 lbs bench pressing beast, and I got your nerd loser ass mad about another shytty naughty dog game. :pachaha:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I am not from europe, I am 6'3 270 lbs bench pressing beast, and I got your nerd loser ass mad about another shytty naughty dog game. :pachaha:
You just borrowed those stats from TLR and no you don't bench press shyt nikka. Nikkaz like you get stuffed in trash canz for fun. Nobody mad here, I'm just :laugh: @ how corny your trolling has gotten. It's basically a formula now that's easily predictable:

*Look for critically acclaimed game series*

*says something bad about it*

*Gets response*

*calls responders angry stans*

We've figured you out Ralph.

nikka switch up your flow, your shyt is garbage/What u tryna kick knowledge? (Get the fukk outta here)

Now scram

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
You just borrowed those stats from TLR and no you don't bench press shyt nikka. Nikkaz like you get stuffed in trash canz for fun. Nobody mad here, I'm just :laugh: @ how corny your trolling has gotten. It's basically a formula now that's easily predictable:

*Look for critically acclaimed game series*

*says something bad about it*

*Gets response*

*calls responders angry stans*

We've figured you out Ralph.

nikka switch up your flow, your shyt is garbage/What u tryna kick garbage? (Get the fukk outta here)

Now scram
But I do bench press 270lbs and can break your chicken neck. :sas1:

It is showing how nerdy you are if 270lbs is some unreal number for you.

Now take some sedative and stay tuned for the next volume faggit. :whew:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
I was running solo and handing out Ls linked up with my cousin and was on the receiving end:damn: when we rolling a coli game?