UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This feel more like UC2 or UC3 or just completely different from both
Feels different from both. In a way, the main things that make it feel different are climbing, animations animate smoothly when doing things and the gun sounds/visual feedback are amazing. Bullet impact sounds and whatnot are so much better now. You pretty much get to see all that in action when you first boot up the beta through a little tutorial. It's in a completely different league in terms of mechanics compared to UC2/3 and feels like a very competent TPS. Very polished. I can only imagine how much better this will be in SP where there's way more things to interact with and whatnot.

Reactor1804

You either build or destroy.
Daps
Reppin
1804/NY 2 BR
Seems like ND is hiding lots of things under their sleeves. This is different from UC3 MP Beta where we saw lots of playlists and coop. I guess they want people to go into those modes fresh.
I jumped on UC from UC3, always heard good things about it and was blew away. I just hope they make the story mode longer.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:banderas: Just played the new map. Looks real nice. Reminds me of that DLC map from UC3(Old Quater)

Also what's wrong with weapon loadouts? I can't seem to create custom loadouts.

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
:banderas: Just played the new map. Looks real nice. Reminds me of that DLC map from UC3(Old Quater)

Also what's wrong with weapon loadouts? I can't seem to create custom loadouts.
Level up breh need to be 6 to unlock everything