UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What exactly is so great about the gameplay?
It's smooth as hell, animations are great and the gunplay and audio/visual feedback is really strong. If that isn't great to you then idk.

Compared to the other shooters I've played this gen (the division, tomb raider) this one is top tier stuff up there with MGSV. The other games feel sort of clunk and generic compared to this. SP will be even better(much more dynamic gameplay, vehicles, cqc,stealth and tools).

Eoin

Pro
Daps
Graphics are meh to me, animations are sweet i do agree but lets be honest its all gotten a bit stale. This is the 4th game and its all pretty much the same ?

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
It's smooth as hell, animations are great and the gunplay and audio/visual feedback is really strong. If that isn't great to you then idk. Compared to the other shooters I've played this gen (the division, tomb raider) this one is top tier stuff up there with MGSV. The other games feel sort of clunkg, generic Compared to this. SP will be even better(much more dynamic gameplay, vehicles, cqc,stealth and tools).

watching the stream on twitch, it looks like MGSV, with how smooth it is :noah: i just downloaded it from the store. gonna try it when i get home.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It's smooth as hell, animations are great and the gunplay and audio/visual feedback is really strong. If that isn't great to you then idk.

Compared to the other shooters I've played this gen (the division, tomb raider) this one is top tier stuff up there with MGSV. The other games feel sort of clunk and generic compared to this. SP will be even better(much more dynamic gameplay, vehicles, cqc,stealth and tools).
This feel more like UC2 or UC3 or just completely different from both