UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
blah blah blah, wrong. linear games are inherently inferior and we should always strive for opened up sandbox games. cant wait for the next uncharted :wow:
I agree, after playing TLOU it's much better where ND is heading. But back in 09 when UC2 came out, that was the shyt breh :wow:.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jeff Gerstmann ‏@jeffgerstmann 2m2 minutes ago
They should’ve showed the longer Uncharted 4 demo at the press conference. The second half is… more nuts?

CWJK2hw.jpg

-

:mjcry:

We are not worthy brehs.

Lemme see man :sadbron:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In today's behind closed doors session, we saw creative director on Uncharted 4 (and The Last of Us) Neil Druckmann play through that same section of the game live, and then some. Even the beginning portion was a bit different, though, as Druckmann took different routes through the city. "We're playing it one specific way but there's all kinds of options," he explained.

At the end of this, Drake goes crashing through the wooden plank, skips across the water, and ends up getting dragged through the mud on the other side. All the while he's shooting with one hand, hanging on for dear life with the other, because he is very strong. It's not quite just a set piece set up as that grappling hook is a huge part of Uncharted 4's gameplay systems and you'll always be able to shoot from it.
http://www.destructoid.com/elena-is-...d-294224.phtml

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
it was okay :ehh:

im just waiting on mp beta and release date not really impressed game looks dope tho

only reason why im low key hating uc2 set the bar so high

when i see what fallout 4 and mgs v is doing :krs:

its hard to get hype for this they have not showed me anything new same ol same ol

yet still copping first day

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it was okay :ehh:

im just waiting on mp beta and release date not really impressed game looks dope tho

only reason why im low key hating uc2 set the bar so high

when i see what fallout 4 and mgs v is doing :krs:

its hard to get hype for this they have not showed me anything new same ol same ol

yet still copping first day
The PSX Demo and E3 demo was far from same ol same ol.

U already know we in there for that co-op adventure breh :mjcry:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
The PSX Demo and E3 demo was far from same ol same ol.

U already know we in there for that co-op adventure breh :mjcry:

thats what im waiting for i know sp going be piff

they better blow mp out the water
i member harassing the indian at the subway store so i could get a large cup with the code for the beta :mjcry:
we wont be playing this til nov 2016 :mjcry:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
thats what im waiting for i know sp going be piff

they better blow mp out the water
i member harassing the indian at the subway store so i could get a large cup with the code for the beta :mjcry:
we wont be playing this til nov 2016 :mjcry:
Actually according to Sony's financial documents, it's said to be releasing by Fiscal year 2015 which ends March 31st 2016 so we can get it Jan-March 2016.