UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They never kill you but they are too cheap. Especially if a team knows how to use them. I run with people every now and then that will have the right loadout and it's basically impossible to stop. Brute ,sniper, medic, and that tower shyt that shoots ghost is like have 9 vs 5 if nikkas hold thier ground

I agree that's why I said raise the base price and limit some of them from being used all at once by 5 team players.

But on their own they're pretty weak.

Dude dropped one. Two seconds later it's out.
:blessed:

Oh, does anybody use the mine? I haven't used any mines yet. I don't think they're needed in this game(from what I played so far) as the games fast pace makes it easy for anyone to run over them. C4 is good.

I wonder how silencers will work here since they said silencers is in the game.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Good Evening Beta Participants,

We have some live updates that are now live on version 1.05.012. We’ve looked at the stats and feedback and have implemented quite a few changes to balance to see how things go.

This update includes:

Minor updates to the Message of the Day
Brute Sidekick
1st purchase stays the same at $800
2nd purchase from $1,200 to $1,300
3rd purchase from $1,600 to $1,800
4th purchase from $2,000 to $2,400
5th purchase from $2,400 to $3,000
Cintamani Stone
1st purchase stays the same at $400
2nd purchase from $500 to $600
3rd purchase from $600 to $900
New 4th purchase level at $1,200
Spirit of the Djinn
1st purchase: $500
2nd purchase from $650 to $800
3rd purchase from $800 to $1,000
Duration cut from 30 seconds to 20 seconds
XCR
Increased damage ~20% (1 less shot needed to down enemies)
Increase accuracy ~8%
Increased headshot multiplier by ~10%
FAL
Reduce recoil while zoomed ~10%
Mettler M-30
Reduced accuracy ~5%
Reduced rate of fire ~6%
Clip Size reduction from 15 to 12 bullets
Scoped Auto Rifle
Fixed issue with camera speed while aimed being inconsistent with other weapons
HS39
Slight reduction in accuracy ~5%
Pistole
Increased reload speed ~15%
Brought strafe speed while aiming up to par with other pistols

We’ll continue to keep an eye out for any further balance changes that need to be addressed. Keep the feedback coming!

Thanks and Enjoy

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
me and my boy stokes gonna be running thru niccas on this like we the golden state warriors :wow:

these dudes were talkin hella shyt for some reason in the lobby so i had to ether them damn near every kill :pachaha:

especially at the 3:45 mark :whew::ooh::whoo::whooh::ahh:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
:wow: This shyt is fun as hell, with only 2 maps. Imagine the full game:whew:.

Some people may not like the down, then KO system but I love it.

Nothing more enjoyable than getting the drop on somebody with a charged up melee attack. You run up on em with a mix of the :demonic:&:steviej:. After you hit them and they crawling on the ground, you finish them off with that kick as you say in your mind :pacspit: "bytch"

Yesterday I was playing and it was some dude name LilDannyZ who was murking my squad:mjcry:

When me and him got put on the same team and he got downed, I legit thought about not reviving dude:pachaha:

Overall it's the most satisfying Multiplayer I've played in a long time:noah:, pretty much since Black Ops 1.

Can't wait till March:ohlawd:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:wow: This shyt is fun as hell, with only 2 maps. Imagine the full game:whew:.

Some people may not like the down, then KO system but I love it.

Nothing more enjoyable than getting the drop on somebody with a charged up melee attack. You run up on em with a mix of the :demonic:&:steviej:. After you hit them and they crawling on the ground, you finish them off with that kick as you say in your mind :pacspit: "bytch"

Yesterday I was playing and it was some dude name LilDannyZ who was murking my squad:mjcry:

When me and him got put on the same team and he got downed, I legit thought about not reviving dude:pachaha:

Overall it's the most satisfying Multiplayer I've played in a long time:noah:, pretty much since Black Ops 1.

Can't wait till March:ohlawd:
shyt imagine the other modes, coop and the sp. :wow:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I got you.

Too late homie.
giphy.gif

whats dem specifics? :lupe:

EDIT: @MidniteJay dun did the damn thang :wow:

:salute:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pro-tip #1

Upgrade your gear as soon as you can. It's a permanent upgrade that will help you through the entire match.

Pro-tip #2

Stick with your Sidekicks. They provide great support but can be killed easily if left alone.

Pro-tip #3

You can give commands to your Sidekicks after they are spawned with the touchpad.

Pro-tip #4

You can hold your charge melee while jumping, vaulting and climbing. You can dodge any melee by rolling. 2-for-1 tip!

Pro-tip #5

You can rope melee any Sidekick including the Brute. Get wreckt.